This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Shower Valve Required
- Covered under Moen's limited lifetime warranty for residential installations and 5-year limited warranty for residential installations
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Coordinates seamlessly with Moen's 90 Degree line of products
- Single function rain shower head
- Posi-Temp® pressure balancing valve cartridge maintains water pressure and controls temperature
- Single handle controls temperature of water
- Valve trim has pre-set safety stop with override capability
- Shower Package Includes: valve trim, shower head, shower arm, and flange
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- ADA compliant
- Rough-in valve is not included - when adding to cart, valve will be presented
Product Technologies / Benefits:
Immersion™ Rainshower Technology: Immersion™ rainshower technology channels water through a spoke design, concentrating and magnifying the water's natural force, dramatically enhancing the showering experience.
WaterSense® / Eco-Performance: Moen is making a global difference by partnering with environmental organizations and creating eco-friendly products. WaterSense products feature a flow optimizing aerator; these products use less water without sacrificing performance.
- Posi-Temp® Valve: A pressure balancing valve that maintains water temperature within 3° F. Built-in temperature limit stops allow you to control how far the handle rotates, in effect controlling the range of water temperature. The Posi-Temp® offers the best water flow available for any comparable valve.
- Valve Trim Dimensions: 6-7/16" H x 6-7/16" W
- Shower Head Dimensions: 6-3/16" W x 6-3/16" D
- Shower Arm Reach: 6"
- Flow Rate: 1.75 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- TS2712EP: This model
- TS2712: This model with a 2.5 GPM shower head
- TS2712NH: This model less showerhead