|Moen Shower Valve Buying Guide|
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|CA Drought Compliant||Yes|
|Cartridge Technology||1222 Cartridge|
|Diverter Location||Tub Spout|
|Faucet Type||Bathtub Faucet, Shower Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.75|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year Limited Commercial, Limited Lifetime Residential|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Shower Arm Reach||6|
|Shower Head Included||Yes|
|Showerhead Flow Rate (GPM)||1.75|
|Tub Spout Reach||7.313|
|Valve Type||Pressure Balanced|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Covered under Moen's limited lifetime warranty for residential installations and 5-year limited warranty for commercial installations
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Coordinates seamlessly with other items from Moen's Icon Collection
- Single function shower head
- Single function cartridge - one handle controls temperature of water
- Tub and Shower Package Includes: Valve trim, shower head, shower arm, and tub spout
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- ADA compliant
- All hardware required for installation is included
Product Technologies Benefits:
WaterSense® / Eco-Performance: Moen is making a global difference by partnering with environmental organizations and creating eco-friendly products. WaterSense products feature a flow optimizing aerator; these products use less water without sacrificing performance.
- Posi-Temp® Valve: A pressure balancing valve that maintains water temperature within 3° F. Built-in temperature limit stops allow you to control how far the handle rotates, in effect controlling the range of water temperature. The Posi-Temp® offers the best water flow available for any comparable valve.
Valve Trim Specifications:
- Swinging temperature dial allows for pin-point water control
- Includes pre-set safety stop with override capability
- Valve Trim Diameter: 7"
- Rough-in valve not included - when adding to cart, option will be presented
Shower Head Specifications:
- Single function shower head with full spray pattern
- Shower head rotates 360° on a swivel ball assembly
- Shower Head Width: 5-7/8"
- Flow Rate: 1.75 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Shower Arm Length: 6"
Tub Spout Specifications:
- Spout Reach: 7-5/16"
- Unrestricted flow rate allows for rapid filling of the tub
- TS2143EP: This model
- TS2143: This model with a 2.5 GPM shower head
- TS2143NH: This model without a shower head
Additional Moen Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Moen Products
- Shop All Moen Icon Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Moen TS2143EP
Our SKU: TS2143EP
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Bronze
- Brushed Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
If you have the rough in already then all you need is the trim.
I am purchasing for new construction where the plumber has roughed in to prepare for Moen fixtures. When the description says "trim only" does this fit my needs or should I be looking for something else?
A. If you have the rough in already then all you need is the trim.
Moen Icon Collection
Other Products In The Moen Icon Collection
Icon 2.5 GPM Single Function Showerhead$77.07-$100.77
Double Handle Moentrol Pressure Balanced with Volu...$134.48-$184.09(2)
Pressure Balanced Shower System with 2.5 GPM Showe...$592.12-$792.17
Glass Shelf from the Icon Collection$65.85-$69.57(1)
Double Handle Widespread Bathroom Faucet from the ...$219.94-$376.80(5)
Moen® products have been manufactured under the highest standards of quality and workmanship. Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home (the "Warranty Period" for homeowners), that this faucet will be leak and drip-free during normal use and all parts and finishes of this faucet will be free from defects in material and manufacturing workmanship. All other purchasers (including purchasers for industrial, commercial and business use) are warranted for a period of 5 years from the original date of purchase (the "Warranty Period" for non-homeowners). This warranty is applicable only to faucets purchased after December 1995 and shall be effective from the date of purchase as shown on purchaser's receipt. Faucets purchased prior to December 1995, Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser that this faucet will be leak and drip free during normal domestic use for as long as you own it. If this faucet should ever develop a leak or drip during this time, Moen will FREE OF CHARGE provide the parts necessary to put the faucet back in good working condition.
Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser all other aspects of this faucet to be free from defects in material and workmanship for two (2) years from date of purchase except for decorator finishes which are warranted for (1) year from date of purchase. A replacement for any defective part will be supplied free of charge for installation by the consumer. Defects or damage caused by the use of other than genuine Moen parts are not covered by this warranty.
If this faucet should ever develop a leak or drip during the Warranty Period, Moen will FREE OF CHARGE provide the parts necessary to put the faucet back in good working condition and will replace FREE OF CHARGE, any part or finish that proves defective in material and manufacturing workmanship, under normal installation, use and service. Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-BUY MOEN (1-800-289-6636), or by writing to the address shown below.
25300 Al Moen Drive
North Olmsted, Ohio 44070-8022
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must accompany all warranty claims. Defects or damage caused by the use of other than genuine Moen parts are not covered by this warranty.
This warranty is extensive in that it covers replacement of all defective parts and finishes. However, damage due to installation error, product abuse, product misuse, or use of cleaners containing abrasives, alcohol or other organic solvents, whether performed by a contractor, service company, or yourself, are excluded from this warranty. Moen will not be responsible for labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair or replacement, nor for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages, losses, injury or costs of any nature relating to this faucet. Except as provided by law, this warranty is in lieu of and excludes all other warranties, conditions and guarantees, whether expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, including without restriction those of merchantability or of fitness for use.
Some states, provinces and nations do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state, province to province, nation to nation. Moen will advise you of the procedure to follow in making warranty claims. Simply write to Moen Incorporated using the address above. Explain the defect and include proof of purchase and your name, address, area code and telephone number.