- Covered under Moen's limited lifetime warranty for residential installations and 5-year limited warranty for residential installations
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Coordinates seamlessly with Moen's Banbury line of products
- Single function shower head
- Posi-Temp® pressure balancing valve cartridge maintains water pressure and controls temperature
- Single handle controls temperature of water
- Valve trim has pre-set safety stop with override capability
- Shower Package Includes: valve trim, rough-in valve, shower head, shower arm, and flange
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- ADA compliant
- Complete with required rough-in valve
Product Technologies / Benefits:
Spot Resist™ Finish: Spot Resist™ brushed nickel finish resists fingerprints and water spots for a cleaner looking bathroom.
WaterSense® / Eco-Performance: Moen is making a global difference by partnering with environmental organizations and creating eco-friendly products. WaterSense products feature a flow optimizing aerator; these products use less water without sacrificing performance.
Posi-Temp® Valve: A pressure balancing valve that maintains water temperature within 3° F. Built-in temperature limit stops allow you to control how far the handle rotates, in effect controlling the range of water temperature. The Posi-Temp® offers the best water flow available for any comparable valve.
- Valve Trim Diameter: 7-3/16"
- Shower Arm Reach: 6"
- Flow Rate: 1.75 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Connection Size: 1/2"
- Connection Type: IPS
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Moen 82912SRN
Spot Resist Brushed Nickel