MSS2421SRTM Key Features:
- Stainless Steel Construction: Miseno sinks are constructed of T-304 Stainless Steel. This is the same quality used in commercial kitchens, and is guaranteed not to chip, crack or blemish.
- Sound Dampening: Cheap stainless sinks have one annoyance, they like to ring when bumped. A lot. Miseno sinks use a combination of rubber pads and sound absorbent acrylic undercoating that makes for a very quiet dish washing experience.
- Satin Finish: Miseno stainless steel is finished to a fine satin luster that will keep your sink looking as good as the day you bought it. Fingerprints and water spots stay invisible, which makes clean up a snap.
- 16-Gauge Thickness: This sink is made of 16-gauge steel which is the same material used in commercial kitchens worldwide. It is 25% thicker than their 18-gauge counterparts. The extra material also provides a sturdier fixture that will stand the test of time far better than flimsy alternatives.
- Extra Deep Basins: The extra deep basins are perfect for parents or young professionals by helping keep dirty dishes below the counter line.
- Lifetime Warranty: Miseno kitchen sinks are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty on both finish and function. Our finishes are engineered to resist tarnishing, and the quality materials and craftsmanship guarantees flawless performance for as long as you own your home.
- Installation Type: Dualmount (sink can be mounted from top or bottom of counter)
- Number of Bowls: 1 (maximizes usable workspace in the sink)
- Sink Height: 10" (measured from bottom most to top most point on sink)
- Overall Length: 24" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Overall Width: 21" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Basin Length: 21" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Width: 16" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 10" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Cabinet Space Required: 27" (accounts for the undermount lip and clips needed for install)
- Drain Opening: 3-1/2" (standard opening size for nearly all garbage disposal including InSinkErator)
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Miseno MNO2421SRTM
16 Gauge Stainless Steel
Dimensions and Measurements
Minimum Cabinet Size
Basin Rack Included
Basket Strainer Included
Cutting Board Included
Installation Hardware Included
Characteristics and Features
Undermount, Drop In
Number Of Basins
Stainless Steel Grade
Contemporary, Modern, Traditional
Warranty and Product Information