We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||5|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
- Fully covered under Maxim's 1-year limited warranty
- Fixture housing is constructed of iron - ensuring years of reliable performance
- Features a bell shaped glass shade
- Fixture sends illumination in an upward direction
- This single-tiered fixture design adds elegance to any room
- 36" adjustable chain included - optional extension chains offered upon checkout
- Bulbs are not included with this model - upon checkout bulbs will be offered
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Height: 28" (measured from top to bottom of fixture, excludes chain length)
- Overall Height: 64" (maximum distance measured from ceiling to bottom of fixture with supplied mounting hardware)
- Width: 22.5" (measured from left most to right most point on fixture)
- Number of Bulbs: 5
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent or Incandescent
- Wattage Per Bulb: 100
- Location Rating: Dry conditions / inside
- Rated Hours: 2500 (average)
- Light Color Tempurature: 2700 K
Bulb Base and Compatibility:
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
Additional Maxim Links
Our SKU: MX 12205
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Maxim Manor Collection
Other Products In The Maxim Manor Collection
2 Light 14.5" Tall Wall Sconce from the Manor Collection$110.00-$110.00(1)
Candelabra Shade from the Manor Collection$10.00-$10.00(3)
With the exceptions listed below, Maxim Lighting International products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for ONE YEAR from date of shipment. The exceptions are:
The CounterMax™ MX-L LED Under Cabinet Lighting 87902WT/SA/MB, 87904WT/SA/MB, and 87906WT/SA/MB will be warranted for normal use for 25 years while the original purchaser owns it. Normal use means residential non-commercial use for no more than 6 hours per day in an environment that does not exceed 77°F.
The CounterMax™ MX-X12 Xenon Under Cabinet Lighting 87849WT/MB, 87851WT/MB, 87852WT/MB, 87853WT/MB, 87859WT/MB, 87861WT/MB, 87862WT/MB, 87863WT/MB will be warranted for normal use for 15 years while the original purchaser owns it. Normal use means residential non-commercial use for no more than 6 hours per day in an environment that does not exceed 77°F.
All Vivex™ outdoor fixtures will be warranted for normal use for 3 years while the original purchaser owns it.
Maxim Lighting International will, at its election, repair, replace or make appropriate adjustment where Maxim Lighting International inspection discloses any such defects occurring in normal usage within one (1) year after date of shipment. Maxim Lighting International is not responsible for removal or installation costs. This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the product only and that Maxim Lighting International is not responsible for any labor incurred. Use of incorrect installation methods and/or bulb wattage will void the warranty.
To obtain warranty service contact Maxim Lighting International either through your Dealer, Contractor or E-tailer, or by writing Maxim Lighting International, Attn: Customer Service Department, 253 North Vineland Avenue, City of Industry, CA 95746, USA, or by calling 1-800-486-2946 from within the USA and 1-626-956-4200 outside of the USA.
IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING THAT OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE EXPRESSLY LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY. MAXIM LIGHTING INTERNATIONAL AND/OR SELLER DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Some states/provinces do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of special, incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state/province to state/province.