|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Collection||Carriage House VX|
|Glass Features||Water Glass|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Year Limited|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Path Light Type||Lanterns|
|Shade Type||Water Glass|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Post Lights cast a wide spread of light - increasing visibility on walkways or entry ways
- Housing is constructed of a synthetic - providing years of reliable performance
- Fully covered under Maxim's 3-year limited warranty
- Ambient Light Casts Soft Generalized Illumination Over a Wide Area
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- Pair this post light with outdoor wall sconces from the Carriage House VX Collection for a uniform look of elegance
- Ultra secure mounting assembly keeps light firmly in place for years to come
- Lantern style shades offer a timeless and appealing look
- Height: 26.5" (measured from bottom of shade or bulb to highest point on fixture)
- Width: 12.5" (measured from left most to right most point on fixture)
- Light Source: Incandescent Candelabra (E12) base socket
- Bulb Included: No
- Power Usage Max: 180 watts (at 120 V)
- Location Rating: Wet Location
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 180
- Voltage: 120
- Average Hours: 1500
- Color Temperature: 2700K
- Lumens: 2016
- Dimmable: Yes
- Energy Star: No
- Dark Sky: No
- Motion Sensor: No
- Photocell: No
- Solar: No
- Post Included: No
Vivex and Innovation:
- Vivex is far superior to polyurethane resin material used in traditional outdoor lighting and has twice the strength
- Vivex withstands temperature greater than 130°F and less than -20°F
- Injection under pressure into quality steel molds makes Vivex a very hard and dense component.
- The molding process frees designers' creativity, enabling them to implement imaginative designs without the restrictions imposed by the traditional resin process.
- A special paint finishing process with superior adhesion qualities developed specifically for Vivex resulted from a joint effort between the material manufacturer, the paint manufacturer, and Maxim Lighting.
- Maxim Lighting oversees the entire Vivex production process from molding to finishing.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Maxim Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Maxim Products
- Shop All Maxim Carriage House VX Collection Products
Our SKU: 40420WG
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Oriental Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Maxim Carriage House VX Collection
Other Products In The Maxim Carriage House VX Collection
Carriage House VX 1 Light Outdoor Post Light$140.00-$140.00(1)
Carriage House VX 3 Light Outdoor Post Light$244.00-$244.00(2)
Three Light Up Lighting Outdoor Pendant from the C...$268.00-$268.00(4)
Three Light Up Lighting Outdoor Pendant from the C...$216.00-$216.00(1)
With the exceptions listed below, Maxim Lighting International products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for ONE YEAR from date of shipment. The exceptions are:
The CounterMax™ MX-L LED Under Cabinet Lighting 87902WT/SA/MB, 87904WT/SA/MB, and 87906WT/SA/MB will be warranted for normal use for 25 years while the original purchaser owns it. Normal use means residential non-commercial use for no more than 6 hours per day in an environment that does not exceed 77°F.
The CounterMax™ MX-X12 Xenon Under Cabinet Lighting 87849WT/MB, 87851WT/MB, 87852WT/MB, 87853WT/MB, 87859WT/MB, 87861WT/MB, 87862WT/MB, 87863WT/MB will be warranted for normal use for 15 years while the original purchaser owns it. Normal use means residential non-commercial use for no more than 6 hours per day in an environment that does not exceed 77°F.
All Vivex™ outdoor fixtures will be warranted for normal use for 3 years while the original purchaser owns it.
Maxim Lighting International will, at its election, repair, replace or make appropriate adjustment where Maxim Lighting International inspection discloses any such defects occurring in normal usage within one (1) year after date of shipment. Maxim Lighting International is not responsible for removal or installation costs. This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the product only and that Maxim Lighting International is not responsible for any labor incurred. Use of incorrect installation methods and/or bulb wattage will void the warranty.
To obtain warranty service contact Maxim Lighting International either through your Dealer, Contractor or E-tailer, or by writing Maxim Lighting International, Attn: Customer Service Department, 253 North Vineland Avenue, City of Industry, CA 95746, USA, or by calling 1-800-486-2946 from within the USA and 1-626-956-4200 outside of the USA.
IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING THAT OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE EXPRESSLY LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY. MAXIM LIGHTING INTERNATIONAL AND/OR SELLER DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Some states/provinces do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of special, incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state/province to state/province.