1/4 HP Submersible Sump Pump with Vertical Magnetic Float
One of the most advanced 1/4 hp sump pumps available, Liberty's 240-series features a unique one-piece cast iron housing with peripheral port suction. This design eliminates the motor seal ring and helps reduce potential jamming from debris. Other features on the 240-series include a quick-disconnect power cord and Liberty's VMF switch technology for smaller sump pits.
Liberty Pump S247 Features:
- Liberty's UNI-BODY casting - a solid, one-piece housing that eliminates the lower motor seal ring found on other pumps
- Rugged 1/4 hp motor, oil filled with thermal overload protection
- Able to handle 1/4" solids
- Integral, mid-mounted "peripheral-port" inlets - eliminate bottom suction of debris and foreign material
- Hermetically sealed motor and switch cavities
- Permanently lubricated bearings
- 304 stainless steel intake plate
- Stainless steel internally mounted volute intake plate
- 8 vane, glass reinforced thermoplastic impeller, non-clog design
- All fasteners are non-corrosive stainless steel construction
- Stainless steel rotor shaft
- Quick-disconnect 10' standard power cord allows replacement of cord in seconds without breaking seals to motor
Liberty Pump S247 Specifications:
- Height: 10"
- Width: 9"
- Category: Sump Pump
- Connection Size: 1-1/2"
- Flow Rate (GPM): 35
- Maximum Head Height: 20
- Motor HP: 1/4
- Maximum Fluid Temperature(F): 140 Degrees
- Voltage: 115 V
- Weight: 21 lbs.
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):