1/2 HP Submersible Sewage Pump
Sporting a new tough powder coat finish over heavy cast iron housings, Liberty's LE50-series is a commercial-grade workhorse for residential and light commercial sewage applications. Its efficient 1/2 hp motor with permanently lubricated bearings, stainless steel fasteners and quick-disconnect power cord design make this a favorite choice among plumbing professionals. Other features include piggyback style switches on automatic models, 2" solids-handling ability and a shut-off head of 25 feet.
Liberty Pump LE51A Features:
- Heavy cast iron construction
- Oil-filled, thermally protected motor
- Permanently lubricated ball bearings
- 2-vane corrosion resistant HYTREL Impeller
- All stainless steel fasteners and rotor shaft
- Quick disconnect 10' standard power cord allows replacement of cord in seconds without breaking seals to motor
Liberty Pump LE51A Specifications:
- Height: 14"
- Width: 11.5"
- Category: Sewage Pump
- Connection Size: 2"
- Flow Rate (GPM): 160
- Maximum Head Height: 24
- Motor HP: 1/2
- Maximum Fluid Temperature(F): 140 Degrees
- Voltage: 115 V
- Weight: 42 lbs.
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):