This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Garbage Disposal recommended
- Double basin sink with a 70/30 split provides increased versatility for any task
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime warranty
- Undertone brings home the durability, quiet performance, and polished look of professional kitchens
- The sink's high/low design features a smaller disposal bowl for easier food prep and cleaning, and a larger, deeper bowl with plenty of room for more bulky items
- Constructed from 18-gauge stainless steel giving both the aesthetic beauty you want and the durability and longevity you need
- Under-mount installation gives an integrated graceful look to the sink
- Rear drain location increases workspace area in the sink as well as storage area underneath
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- SilentShield®: A sound-absorption system found in many Kohler sinks that significantly reduces the noise from clanging dishes and silverware, as well as undesirable noise caused by running water and disposals.
- Height: 9-5/8" (measured from the bottom of the sink to the top most point of the sink)
- Overall Width: 20-1/8" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 30-3/4" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width (left): 18" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length (left): 18" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth (left): 9-1/2" (measured from center of the basin to the rim)
- Basin Width (right): 15" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length (right): 9" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth (right): 5-1/2" (measured from center of the basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Under-mount
- Sink does not come with pre-set faucet holes
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-5/8"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 33"
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kohler K-3355-NA