We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Blade Finish||Dark Wood, Nickel|
|Blades Sold Separately||No|
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Finish Application||Brushed, Satin|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes|
|Light Kit Included||Yes|
|Motor Size||100mm X 65mm|
|Number of Blades||4|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen, Living Room, Office|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
- 6-Speed indoor ceiling fan
- 4 Polycarbonate fan blades
- Single-bulb light kit
- Portable Cool-Touch remote control with wall mounting kit
- 6" Down rod
- Fan is fully covered under Kichler's limited lifetime warranty
- Fan housing features all-metal construction
- Polycarbonate blades feature both toughness and style
- Hanging canopy style - compatible with downrods ranging from 6" - 72" (6" downrod included)
- 6 Speed options - operates in both forward and reverse
- Portable control panel for on/off and speed adjustment (comes with wall docking)
- Included single-bulb light kit - makes for an all-in-one installation package
- 78" Lead wire included
- Secure mounting assembly enhances fan's safety
- Motor Size: 100mm X 65mm
- Fan Speeds: 6
- Height: 18" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point on fan fixture)
- Blade Sweep: 52" (total fixture width)
- Blade Pitch: 14-degrees
- Location Rating: Dry / Inside
- Airflow on High: 6177 CFM (cubic feet per minute)
- Watts on High: 28 (excludes light wattage)
- Voltage: 120 V
- Light Direction: Down Lighting
- Bulb Type: Fluorescent
- Bulb Base - GU24: The GU24 bulb base is used with self ballasted twist lock compact fluorescent bulbs and has a pin spread of 24 mm.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GU24 Bulb base uses primarily a Fluorescent bulb but is also available as Halogen, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
Kichler has been an industry leader in the lighting industry for nearly a century. They believe that products you choose for your home should not only exceed functionality, but transform your spaces into truly inspired settings. Each product and style by Kichler is developed with award winning craftsmanship and unmatched quality. And with a wide variety of lighting fixtures and ceiling fans, Kichler’s collections deliver distinctive beauty throughout the entire home.
Additional Kichler Links
Our SKU: Kemble
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Stainless Steel*
- Oil Brushed Bronze*
- Satin Black*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
The Kichler Kemble comes with a 3" and a 6" 3/4" round downrod. This fan is only available in the 52" size.
hi, can you tell me what the down rod size is? also, does this fan come in smaller diameter?
A. The Kichler Kemble comes with a 3" and a 6" 3/4" round downrod. This fan is only available in the 52" size.
Kichler Kemble Collection
Aside from the exceptions noted below, Seller warrants the Products it provides will be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 (one) year following the date of shipment.
The exceptions are: The exterior finish on LifeBrite outdoor lanterns, which have lifetime warranties for as long as the original purchaser owns it. Energy Star® prodcuts have a two year warrenty. There are no warranties on light bulbs. There are no warranties on the finish on outdoor polished brass products. The Design Pro Series™ LED Cabinet Light models; # 12301BRZ, 12301NI, 12301WH,12303BRZ, 12303NI, 12303WH, 12305BRZ, 12305NI, and 12305WH will be warranted for normal use for as long as the original purchaser owns it.
Normal use means residential non-commercial use for no more than 6 hours per day in an environment that does not exceed 25 degrees Celsius.
If any of the warranted Products are found by Seller to be defective, such Products will, at Seller’s option, be replaced or repaired at Seller’s cost. The parties hereto expressly agree that Buyer’s sole and exclusive remedy against the Seller shall be for the repair or replacement of defective Products as provided herein, or, at Seller’s sole option, Seller may refund the purchase price of the Products to the original credit card.
This warranty does not cover labor or other costs or expenses to remove or install any defective, repaired or replaced Product. Seller’s warranty does not apply to any Products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), accident, improper installation, improper packaging of products returned to Kichler, modification (including but not limited to use of unauthorized parts or attachments), or adjustment or repair.
At Seller’s request, Buyer will send F.O.B. destination any allegedly defective parts or Products to the plant designated by Seller.
This warranty is not transferable whether to heirs, subsequent owners, or otherwise. No affirmation of Seller, by words or action, other than as set forth herein shall constitute a warranty.
THE FOREGOING WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR INFRINGEMENT. BUYER SHALL IN NO EVENT BE ENTITLED TO, AND SELLER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, TO LOSS OF PROFIT, PROMOTIONAL AND/OR MANUFACTURING EXPENSES, OVERHEAD, INJURY TO REPUTATION AND/OR LOSS OF CUSTOMERS.