We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Blades Sold Separately||No|
|Bulb Base||Bi Pin|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes|
|Light Kit Included||Yes|
|Motor Size||188mm x 15mm|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
- 3-Speed outdoor ceiling fan
- 5 Wooden fan blades
- 2-Bulb light kit
- Portable Cool-Touch remote control with wall mounting kit
- 4" Down rod
- Fan is fully covered under Kichler's limited lifetime warranty
- Fan housing features all-metal construction
- Sturdy solid wood blades provide a lifetime of beauty
- Blades are reversible - giving maximum aesthetic versatility
- Hanging canopy style - compatible with downrods ranging from 6" - 72" (4" downrod included)
- 3 Speed options - operates in both forward and reverse
- Portable control panel for on/off and speed adjustment (comes with wall docking)
- Included 2-bulb light kit - makes for an all-in-one installation package
- 78" Lead wire included
- Secure mounting assembly enhances fan's safety
- Motor Size: 188mm x 15mm
- Fan Speeds: 3
- Height: 15.75" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point on fan fixture)
- Blade Sweep: 52" (total fixture width)
- Blade Pitch: 14-degrees
- Location Rating: Wet / Outside
- Airflow on High: 5556 CFM (cubic feet per minute)
- Watts on High: 120 (excludes light wattage)
- Voltage: 120 V
- Light Direction: Down Lighting
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Bulb Base - Bi Pin : The bi pin, or 'bipin socket', is a standard from the IEC (International Electrotechnical Commission) for lamp fittings. These are used on many small incandescent light bulbs.
Kichler has been an industry leader in the lighting industry for nearly a century. They believe that products you choose for your home should not only exceed functionality, but transform your spaces into truly inspired settings. Each product and style by Kichler is developed with award winning craftsmanship and unmatched quality. And with a wide variety of lighting fixtures and ceiling fans, Kichler’s collections deliver distinctive beauty throughout the entire home.
Additional Kichler Links
Our SKU: Aldrin Patio
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Tannery Bronze Powder Coat*
- Weathered Copper Powder Coat*
- Weathered Steel Powder Coat*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
Thank you for your question. The Kichler Aldrin Patio does not come with a wall switch but it does come with a remote control. The remote has a wall pocket so you can mount it on the wall but there is currently no compatible wall control. Thank you.
Does this fan have a wall control?
A. Thank you for your question. The Kichler Aldrin Patio does not come with a wall switch but it does come with a remote control. The remote has a wall pocket so you can mount it on the wall but there is currently no compatible wall control. Thank you.
The Kichler Aldrin Patio can be mounted on a sloped ceiling by purchasing the slope adapter. The model number is 337005.
Can the fan be mounted on a sloped ceiling?
A. The Kichler Aldrin Patio can be mounted on a sloped ceiling by purchasing the slope adapter. The model number is 337005.
Yes, The Kichler Aldrin Patio is rated UL Listed for damp locations.
is this fan suitable for a wet location?
A. Yes, The Kichler Aldrin Patio is rated UL Listed for damp locations.
Kichler Aldrin Patio Collection
Aside from the exceptions noted below, Seller warrants the Products it provides will be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 (one) year following the date of shipment.
The exceptions are: The exterior finish on LifeBrite outdoor lanterns, which have lifetime warranties for as long as the original purchaser owns it. Energy Star® prodcuts have a two year warrenty. There are no warranties on light bulbs. There are no warranties on the finish on outdoor polished brass products. The Design Pro Series™ LED Cabinet Light models; # 12301BRZ, 12301NI, 12301WH,12303BRZ, 12303NI, 12303WH, 12305BRZ, 12305NI, and 12305WH will be warranted for normal use for as long as the original purchaser owns it.
Normal use means residential non-commercial use for no more than 6 hours per day in an environment that does not exceed 25 degrees Celsius.
If any of the warranted Products are found by Seller to be defective, such Products will, at Seller’s option, be replaced or repaired at Seller’s cost. The parties hereto expressly agree that Buyer’s sole and exclusive remedy against the Seller shall be for the repair or replacement of defective Products as provided herein, or, at Seller’s sole option, Seller may refund the purchase price of the Products to the original credit card.
This warranty does not cover labor or other costs or expenses to remove or install any defective, repaired or replaced Product. Seller’s warranty does not apply to any Products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), accident, improper installation, improper packaging of products returned to Kichler, modification (including but not limited to use of unauthorized parts or attachments), or adjustment or repair.
At Seller’s request, Buyer will send F.O.B. destination any allegedly defective parts or Products to the plant designated by Seller.
This warranty is not transferable whether to heirs, subsequent owners, or otherwise. No affirmation of Seller, by words or action, other than as set forth herein shall constitute a warranty.
THE FOREGOING WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR INFRINGEMENT. BUYER SHALL IN NO EVENT BE ENTITLED TO, AND SELLER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, TO LOSS OF PROFIT, PROMOTIONAL AND/OR MANUFACTURING EXPENSES, OVERHEAD, INJURY TO REPUTATION AND/OR LOSS OF CUSTOMERS.