|Kichler Catalog Page|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Wet Location|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Shade Type||Beveled, Lantern|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Kichler 9711 Bay Shore Outdoor Wall Light
The Bay Shore Collection takes the classic lines of outdoor lanterns and dresses it up in style. Each piece in the Bay Shore Collection features Kichler's exclusive LifeBrite Polished Solid Brass, which is guaranteed for a lifetime to look fantastic while being capable of withstanding the harshest elements no matter where you live. Clear beveled glass panels complete the Bay Shore outdoor lanterns' timeless profile.
- Kichler's exclusive LifeBrite Polished Brass finish is guaranteed for a lifetime to look fantastic while being capable of withstanding the harshest elements no matter where you live.
- Single bulb outdoor wall sconces add a touch of elegance to any landscape
- Housing is constructed of solid brass - providing years of reliable performance
- Fully covered under Kichler’s limited lifetime warranty
- Pair this sconce with a variety of outdoor lights from the Bay Shore Collection for a coordinated landscape
- Ultra Secure Mounting Assembly
- The base of this light fixture is open, allowing for easy access to replace the bulb
- Height: 10.25" (measured from bottom of shade or bulb to highest point on fixture)
- Width: 5.75" (measured from left most to right most point on fixture)
- Extension: 6.75" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Light Source: 120 V Compact Fluorescent, Medium (E26) base socket
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Light Direction: Ambient Lighting
- Power Usage: 100 watts (at up to 100 watts per bulb)
- Location Rating: Wet Location
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
Kichler has been an industry leader in the lighting industry for nearly a century. They believe that products you choose for your home should not only exceed functionality, but transform your spaces into truly inspired settings. Each product and style by Kichler is developed with award winning craftsmanship and unmatched quality. And with a wide variety of lighting fixtures and ceiling fans, Kichler’s collections deliver distinctive beauty throughout the entire home.
Additional Kichler Links
Our SKU: 9711
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Polished Brass
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The Kichler 9711 has a back plate that measures 4.5" wide by 7.125" height.
What are the dimensions of the mounting plate?
A. The Kichler 9711 has a back plate that measures 4.5" wide by 7.125" height.
Thank you for your question. The Kichler 9711 is 10"H X 6"W and extends from the wall 6.75".
What are the dimensions?
A. Thank you for your question. The Kichler 9711 is 10"H X 6"W and extends from the wall 6.75".
The Kichler 9711 is open at the bottom of the fixture.
Is the bottom of the fixture open?
The Kichler 9711 is open at the bottom of the fixture.
Kichler Bay Shore Collection
Aside from the exceptions noted below, Seller warrants the Products it provides will be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 (one) year following the date of shipment.
The exceptions are: The exterior finish on LifeBrite outdoor lanterns, which have lifetime warranties for as long as the original purchaser owns it. Energy Star® prodcuts have a two year warrenty. There are no warranties on light bulbs. There are no warranties on the finish on outdoor polished brass products. The Design Pro Series™ LED Cabinet Light models; # 12301BRZ, 12301NI, 12301WH,12303BRZ, 12303NI, 12303WH, 12305BRZ, 12305NI, and 12305WH will be warranted for normal use for as long as the original purchaser owns it.
Normal use means residential non-commercial use for no more than 6 hours per day in an environment that does not exceed 25 degrees Celsius.
If any of the warranted Products are found by Seller to be defective, such Products will, at Seller’s option, be replaced or repaired at Seller’s cost. The parties hereto expressly agree that Buyer’s sole and exclusive remedy against the Seller shall be for the repair or replacement of defective Products as provided herein, or, at Seller’s sole option, Seller may refund the purchase price of the Products to the original credit card.
This warranty does not cover labor or other costs or expenses to remove or install any defective, repaired or replaced Product. Seller’s warranty does not apply to any Products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), accident, improper installation, improper packaging of products returned to Kichler, modification (including but not limited to use of unauthorized parts or attachments), or adjustment or repair.
At Seller’s request, Buyer will send F.O.B. destination any allegedly defective parts or Products to the plant designated by Seller.
This warranty is not transferable whether to heirs, subsequent owners, or otherwise. No affirmation of Seller, by words or action, other than as set forth herein shall constitute a warranty.
THE FOREGOING WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR INFRINGEMENT. BUYER SHALL IN NO EVENT BE ENTITLED TO, AND SELLER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, TO LOSS OF PROFIT, PROMOTIONAL AND/OR MANUFACTURING EXPENSES, OVERHEAD, INJURY TO REPUTATION AND/OR LOSS OF CUSTOMERS.