This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Pillow Recommended
- Tub Waste Required
- Covered under a limited lifetime warranty
- Ultra comfortable design maximizes bathing space to accommodate many bathers
- Tub constructed of acrylic
- Air bath - heated air injection system gives the user a unique, relaxing bathing experience
- An ultra-quiet variable-speed blower allows you to adjust the air injection intensity
- Pulsating massage setting alternates between high and low air injection intensity levels
- Blower controls feature a final purge and drying cycle that cleans each air jet
- Installs within a Three-wall alcove configuration
- A textured slip-resistant bottom takes the worry out of slipping and sliding as you move about the tub
- Save on installation costs as this tub comes pre-leveled with framework and Jacuzzi's Tru-Level™ base system (most tubs require additional support constructed on-site to support the tub)
- Includes tiling flanges to assist with installation
Product Technologies / Benefits:
Material - Acrylic: A strong, flex resistant material with a smooth finish that resists chipping and cracking, as well as being easy to clean.
Air Injection: Air injection technology pushes air through airjets positioned along the perimeter of the bath, creating thousands of bubbles for a range of physical and visual sensations. Air Injection tubs offer a more invigorating experience over standard effervescence technology.
What is PureAir? Unlike whirlpools which circulate a combination of air and water to produce an intense, targeted massage, air baths create a softer, subtler, full-body experience. Heated air is distributed through network of channels where it is then released within the tub. These release points are placed to strategically surround the body with bubbles. Sometimes described as a immersive massage like experience, Pure Air® tubs are extraordinarily relaxing. Jacuzzi® offers two versions of their Pure Air® tubs: Comfort and Luxury. Comfort models offer basic controls and a 600-watt heated air blower while luxury models boast upgraded controls and an 800-watt heated air blower. Listed below are the details for the Jacuzzi® Luxury PureAir.
- 800 Watt Blower - Powerful variable speed heated air blower.
- 360° Balanced Air flow - A unique network of channels that push heated air evenly into the bath.
- Automatic Purge - Drain activated system purges the air blowers after each use.
- Overall Height: 17-1/2" (measured from the top of tub rim to the bottom of basin)
- Overall Width: 32" (measured from back most to front most point on outer rim)
- Overall Length: 60" (measured from left most to right most point on outer rim)
- Basin Width (Bottom): 23" (back to front measurement of the bottom of basin walls)
- Basin Length (Bottom): 45" (right to left measurement of the bottom of basin walls)
- Basin Width (Top): 52-1/8" (back to front measurement of the top of basin walls)
- Basin Length (Top): 23-1/8" (right to left measurement of the top of basin walls)
- Maximum Water Capacity: 53 - gallons
- Drain Location: Right
- Blower Motor Voltage: 120V
- Blower Motor Amperage: 15
- LNS6032ARL2XX: This model
- LNS6032ALR2XX: This model with left hand drain
About Jacuzzi: Jacuzzi® has become the world's most recognized and largest selling brand of jetted/whirlpool baths and spas. In addition to the first whirlpool bath patent, Jacuzzi® has 250 worldwide patents for advancements in pump systems, jet technology, air controls and product design. This ongoing commitment to innovative product development ensures Jacuzzi's leadership position in the industry, and sets standards the world over.