We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Dispenser Type||Hot Only|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.25|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Max Deck Thickness||3|
|Number Of Handles||1|
Single Handle Hot Water Dispenser
The original instant hot water dispenser with the easy-to-twist handle dispenses near-boiling 200°F water.
InSinkErator's Instant Hot Water Dispenser saves time and adds elegance to the kitchen. Near-boiling water at your fingertips -- perfect for making gravy, melting chocolate or quickly preparing pasta. Also double-functions to remove candle wax from holders and quickly clean dirty pots and pans.
- Hot Only- Dispenses near-boiling 200 degrees Fahrenheit water
- 35% more near-boiling water from larger 2/3 gallon Stainless Steel Tank (Included in Package)
- Easy to adjust temperature control
- Tool-free tank connections and dry start protection to ease installation
- Provides 60 cups/hour of near-boiling water
- 3-Year We Come To You In-Home Service Warranty
- 115 volts, 750 watts, 6.25 amps
- NSF and UL listed
- Available in chrome with black handle
- Capacity: 2/3 gallon Stainless Steel Tank dispenses 60 cups of 200° F water per hour
- Electrical: 120 volts A.C., 750 watts, 6.25 amp heating element with grounded three (3) prong plug
- Thermostat: Snap-action, adjustable from 160 degrees Fahrenheit to 210 degrees Fahrenheit (factory pre-set at 200 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Insulation: Meets U.L. 94HF-1 flammability specification
- Hot Valve: Instant, self-closing
- Shipping Weight: Approximately 8.7 lbs.
- Required Hole Diameter: 1 1/4" - 1 1/2"
Additional InSinkErator Links
Our SKU: H770-SS
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
The InSinkErator H770-SS is a bundled unit, meaning it comes with a tank.
Can I replace a white hot water dispenser with a chrome dispenser for model H770-10?
A. The InSinkErator H770-SS is a bundled unit, meaning it comes with a tank.
The InSinkErator H770-SS would have the same type of tank and is filtered.
Is the tank that comes with H770-SS the same as SST-FLTR, does it have a filter?
A. The InSinkErator H770-SS would have the same type of tank and is filtered.
The InSinkErator hot water tank would be the SST-FLTR.
My old plastic tank ruptured and I would like to purchase a replacement tank only. I do not need the new faucet. Which model and where to find it? H770?
A. The InSinkErator hot water tank would be the SST-FLTR.
The H770-10 unit will use the same connections. The new H770-SS will come with the tank and mounting hardware for a new installation.
I am replacing model H770-10 which burned out. Does this model H770-ss fit and can I use the same old handle and copper tubes?
A. The H770-10 unit will use the same connections. The new H770-SS will come with the tank and mounting hardware for a new installation.
The InSinkErator H770-SS uses 115 volts.
What is the power input voltage ? 110v or 230v ?
A. The InSinkErator H770-SS uses 115 volts.
All In-Sink-Erator® models provide In-Home Service Warranties. That means that In Sink Erator come to you whenever your In-Sink-Erator food waste disposer or hot water dispenser needs service within the warranty period. The length and coverage of the warranty depends on the model of In-Sink-Erator you choose. To schedule a service call click here, or just dial 1-800-558-5700, press 2, and enter your five-digit zip code. They will provide you with the name and phone number of the factory authorized service agent nearest you. The "We Come To You™" Service Warranty meansIn Sink Erator handles your service problems at yourconvenience in your home.The In-Sink-Erator "We Come To You™"In-Home Service Warranty. It’s another In-Sink-Erator® exclusive.