The Hunter 50803 has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Down Rods Recommended
- Sloped Ceiling Kit Recommended
- Reversible, 6-speed DC Motor
- Two position mounting system allows for standard or angled mounting. Damp rated for use as an indoor or outdoor ceiling fan in spaces exposed to moisture and humidity such as porches, patios, sunrooms, and bathrooms
- 25 degree blade pitch optimized to ensure ideal air movement and peak performance
- Includes Wall Control for easy speed and lighting adjustment right from your wall switch
- Includes 4'' downrod to ensure proper distance from the ceiling and optimize air movement
- Galvanized finish includes Galvanized fan blades
- Constructed of metal
- Fan is controllable by a Wall Control (included)
- Sloped ceiling compatible
- Uses an energy efficient reversible 19 watt DC motor
- ETL listed for damp locations
- Compliant with California Title 24 energy standards
- Blade Span: 52"
- Height: 13-1/2"
- Width: 52"
- Product Weight: 27.09 lbs
- Wire Length: 78"
- Number of Blades: 10
- Blades Included: Yes
- Reversible Blades: No
- Blade Pitch: 25 Degrees
- Speeds: 6
- CFM high: 5002, medium: 3478 (cubic feet per minute)
- RPM high: 185
- Reversible Motor: Yes
- Motor Wattage: 19 watts
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Hunter 50803*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.