The Rebris collection was created in two design variations - S and E - and in different heights to accommodate different users. Rebris fixtures are unmistakable thanks to their slim design. Rebris S flatters the eye with soft curves, whereas Rebris E impresses with clear, distinctive lines. Rebris faucets enhance your bathroom aesthetic.
Hansgrohe 72211 Features:
- Covered under Hansgrohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Constructed of brass
- High quality finish – will resist rust and corrosion through everyday use
- Coordinates with products from the Rebris E line seamlessly
- This bidet faucet features 1 lever handle constructed of brass
- Smooth single brass lever handle operation
- Mounts in a single hole configuration
- 1 hole required for installation
- Faucet features an aeration spray pattern
- Pop-up drain assembly included for complete installation
- Complies with ADA standards
Hansgrohe 72211 Technologies and Benefits:
- EcoRight: Hansgrohe faucets and showers fitted with EcoRight technology require up to 60% less water than conventional products – and without any loss of comfort. Lower hot water consumption means lower energy requirements.
- AirPower: The principle is simple: an ample supply of air is sucked in via the spray disc of your AirPower shower. The incoming water is infused with this air. Around three liters of air are transferred to one liter of water. Valuable water is thus used efficiently.
Hansgrohe 72211 Specifications:
- Height: 5-5/8" (mounting location to highest point of faucet)
- Spout Height: 3-1/2" (mounting location to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 4-3/4" (center of faucet base to spout outlet)
- Flow Rate: 1.5 gallons-per-minute
- Faucet Installation Holes: 1
- Faucet Hole Size: 1-3/8"