This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Escutcheon Recommended
Timeless design and quality in your kitchen with the Allegro N transitional design that blends harmoniously into any kitchen. The sleek, ergonomic handle design offers great ease of use and can also be operated safely with soapy hands. Thanks to the high-quality mounting components, the installation of your new faucet is simple and safe. The tested connection hoses are flexible and temperature-resistant. QuickClean technology cleans the kitchen faucet quickly and MagFit keeps the hand spray safe and secure in the faucet spout. Backed by a limited lifetime warranty for piece of mind.
Hansgrohe 71844 Features:
- Covered under Hansgrohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Faucet body constructed of brass
- Brass is highly resistant to corrosion and an excellent choice to withstand high temperatures
- Coordinates with products from the Allegro N line
- Single hole mounting type
- Deck mounted faucet installs directly to sink or countertop
- Pull-down spray with 2 spray functions
- Swivel spout rotates 360 degrees which allows for greater access to all areas of the sink
- Single lever handle controls the flow and temperature of water
- Includes ceramic disc cartridge
- Mounting hardware included
- ADA compliant
- Made in America
Hansgrohe 71844 Technologies and Benefits:
- QuickClean: Calcareous water, dirt, cleaning agents: Faucets and showers need to withstand a lot. With QuickClean technology, residues disappear in an instant. As Hansgrohe has fitted its faucet aerators and shower jets with flexible silicone nozzles, dirt and limescale can be rubbed off easily. Another plus: Products that are limescale-free and well-maintained remain functional and last longer.
- Pull-Out: Pull-Out spray head for variable uses
- MagFit: This innovative feature from Hansgrohe integrates a magnet into the docking connection of your pullout faucet spray head. When not in use it securely holds the faucet head in place, and with a light tug, the faucet head is free and completely versatile once again. This solves the issue with the classic pullout style faucets of sagging and drooping faucet heads and exposed supply lines caused by unsecured docking.
Hansgrohe 71844 Specifications:
- Height: 14-3/8" (deck to top of faucet)
- Spout Height: 7-1/4" (deck to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 8-1/8" (center of faucet body to center of spout outlet)
- Flow Rate: 1.75 gallons-per-minute
- Faucet Holes: Single Hole
- Faucet Hole Size: 1-3/4"
- Max Deck Thickness: 2-3/8" (from deck bottom to top of deck)