Hansgrohe 04950 Included Components:
- Multi function hand shower with 2 spray settings
- Techniflex 63" Hand Shower Hose
- Shower arm mount
Hansgrohe 04950 Features:
- Covered under Hansgrohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Coordinates with products from the Vernis line seamlessly
- Spray modes: Rain, IntenseRain
- 80 no-clog spray channels
- Made in America
- All hardware required for installation is included
Hansgrohe 04950 Specifications:
- Hand Shower Height: 14-1/8" (top to bottom)
- Hand Shower Width: 4" (left to right)
- Flow Rate: 1.75 gallons-per-minute
- Connection Size: 1/2"
Hansgrohe 04950 Technologies and Benefits:
- EcoRight: Hansgrohe faucets and showers fitted with EcoRight technology require up to 60% less water than conventional products - and without any loss of comfort. Lower hot water consumption means lower energy requirements.
- QuickClean: With QuickClean technology, residues disappear in an instant. As Hansgrohe has fitted its faucet aerators and shower jets with flexible silicone nozzles, dirt and limescale can be rubbed off easily.
- XXL Performance: Experience it for yourself - large-scale showering fun with unbelievably relaxing jet types. Hansgrohe handshowers and overhead showers have shower heads between 4 and 24 inches, meaning they envelop your body in water and ensure XXLPerform in the bathroom.
The Vernis Collection provides great style at an even better price. With options ranging from existing shower kits to buildable components, it allows full customization of your shower experience. Featuring two stylish finishes to coordinate with existing bathroom fixtures, there is an option for every bathroom. The multiple flow rate available make it easy to accommodate low flow requirements or preferences if needed.