This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Shower Valve Required
- Covered under Hansgrohe's limited lifetime warranty for residential installations and 1-year limited warranty for commercial installations
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist rusting and corrosion through everyday use
- Temperature and on/off control for 1 outlet
- Pressure balancing valve cartridge with scald guard
- Integrated bypass for use with diverter tub spouts
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for shower systems
- Secure mounting assembly
- All hardware required for installation is included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- iBox Universal Valve: Do you have a small bathroom, cramped shower, or maybe just don't want a protruding faucet in your shower? If so the iBox Universal rough in valve was made for your benefit. This innovative choice will allow your exposed installation to disappear, thus creating more space and a more comfortable showering experience. It also gives you a wide array of options for what kind of shower to install; you can install the iBox Universal now and decide what shower system you want to install later, it's that flexible.
Advantages of the iBox Universal Valve
180° Rotational Symmetry
Trim Includes Function Block
Water-Tight Seals All Around
Built-In Service Stops
Simplified Pipe Flushing
Reduced Noise Transfer
- Pre-set safety stop with override capability included with temperature control
- Escutcheon (Trim Plate) Diameter: 6-3/4"
- Flow: 5.44 GPM (20.6 L/Min)
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- Rough-in valve not included - when adding to cart, valve options will be presented