This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Extension Kit Recommended
Hansgrohe iBox Features:
- Covered under Hansgrohe's limited lifetime warranty
- 4-Port universal rough in with service Stops
- 3/4" inlets and outlets 1/2" reducer can be purchased separately
- Includes one 3/4" plug
- 1" extension kit part #13595000 not included
- Watertight casing prevents water infiltration
- Trim-to-fit casing ensures iBox Universal works with a range of rough-in installation depths
- Included sealing foil provides additional protection from water infiltration
- Service stops allow valve and trim servicing without shutting of the water to entire building
- Parts made in Germany, assembled in the United States
- All Hansgrohe products are factory tested to ensure performance and quality
- For Hansgrohe and Axor shower trims ONLY
Advantages of the iBox Universal Valve
180° Rotational Symmetry
Trim Includes Function Block
Water-Tight Seals All Around
Built-In Service Stops
Simplified Pipe Flushing
Reduced Noise Transfer
Founded in Germany's Black Forest back in 1901, Hansgrohe is committed to building a strong sense of tradition. Featuring unsurpassed quality, design and performance, Hansgrohe's products offer a lifetime of satisfaction. Through many breakthroughs in comfort and technology, they bring the perfect solution you need to make the most of your water experience. With a sharp eye for innovation, Hansgrohe is consistently designing products with exceptional durability, built to not only be highly functional, but also a source of luxury and pleasure. With all of the showers and faucets they offer, new useful functions and details are at the core, making daily use as easy and comfortable as possible so that you may enjoy your Hansgrohe products for many years to come.
Additional Hansgrohe Links
Our SKU: 01850
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Hansgrohe iBox Collection
Other Products In The Hansgrohe iBox Collection
Hansgrohe products are manufactured and tested to the highest quality standards. Hansgrohe, Inc. warrants to the original consumer that its products will be free from defects of workmanship and materials for as long as the original consumer owns the home in which the products are installed. Accessories or parts of products manufactured by others are warranted only for the period and extent of the original manufacturer's warranty.
For assistance, write to: Customer Service, Hansgrohe, Inc., 1490 Bluegrass Lakes Pkwy, Alpharetta, GA 30004. Or call Customer Service at 800-334-0455.