The Grohe 32665001 has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
Stand Out Features of this Faucet
- Coordinates seamlessly with other products from Grohe's Concetto Collection
- Smooth single handle operation
- Pullout spray faucet head enhances faucets versatility
- High-arch gooseneck spout design provides optimal room under the faucet for any size task
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for kitchen faucets
Grohe Technologies / Benefits:
SilkMove Cartridge: The rich and smooth handling of our single lever faucets conveys pure quality. As you change the temperature from hot to cold, one ceramic disc glides effortlessly across the other with absolute precision. These cartridges are manufactured in a high-tech process and feature discs made from a space-proven ceramic alloy. The SilkMove cartridge is yet another example of design and technology fusing to bring you an enhanced water experience.
Starlight Finish: Continuously improving over the last 70 years Grohe’s unique plating process has been refined to produce and immaculate shiny surface that is recognized as one of the best surface finishes the world over. Grohe plates sub layers of copper and/or nickel to ensure that a completely non-porous, immaculate surface awaits the chrome layer. This deep, even layered chrome surface creates a luminous and mirror like sheen.
- Overall Height: 15-1/16" (measured from countertop to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Height: 8-5/8" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 8-9/16" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Number of Holes Required for Faucet Installation: 1
- Flow Rate: 1.75 gallons-per-minute
- Max Deck Thickness: 2-3/8"
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
Dimensions and Measurements
Characteristics and Features
Warranty and Product Information
Grohe SilkMove Technology
Experience the rich smooth handling of a Grohe faucet lever with SilkMove technology. Guaranteed to operate as on day one – even after 20 years of use.
Why we like Grohe
Check out this overall video about why we like Grohe and think it will be a good fit for you and your home. From the lifetime warranty to their European design you cant go wrong when you purchase a Grohe.
Grohe Starlight Technology
Continuously improving over the last 70 years Grohe’s unique plating process has been refined to produce and immaculate shiny surface that is recognized as one of the best surface finishes the world over.