The GROHE Zedra Pull-Down Prep Sink Faucet with Dual-Function Spray Head has the sleek, contemporary look and innovative technology essential in today’s home. The ideal size for entertaining, food prep or any secondary sink, the GROHE Zedra features a pull-down spray head with button to easily switch between regular stream and shower spray functions. The GROHE Zedra is the perfect combination of style and substance. GROHE Zedra is the new name for Ladylux L2.
Grohe 32 283 3 Features:
- Sleek contemporary design is perfect for a secondary sink
- Dual-function spray head with stream and shower spray functions
- Easily switch between sprays with button on spray head
- Forward rotating lever will not interfere with backsplash
- Ceramic disc valve for a lifetime of drip-free performance
- Full 360° swivel for maximum versatility and sink coverage
- SpeedClean nozzles wipe clean with your fingertip
- Grohe StarLight coating maintains a durable, lustrous finish
- Grohe SilkMove ensures smooth, effortless handle operation
- Covered under Grohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Constructed of metal ensuring durability and dependability
- Coordinates with products from the Zedra and Ladylux lines
Grohe 32 283 3 Technologies and Benefits:
- StarLight: Grohe StarLight offers a made-to-last finish. The flawless, long-lasting surface is designed to be extremely resistant to dirt and scratches, making maintenance effortless and ensuring good-as-new looks for many years.
- SilkMove: The Grohe SilkMove cartridge delivers gradual and precise control of the water flow and temperature. The cartridge is the centerpiece of every mixer and where the ceramic discs are located. They are made from a space-proven ceramic alloy, one gliding over the other with utmost precision. The polished mirror-like surface of the discs is then coated with a special lubricant with Teflon® technology for friction free performance. The lever handle of the mixer is connected to the discs by a solid brass element for maximum strength and durability.
Grohe 32 283 3 Specifications:
- Height: 15-7/16" (deck to top of faucet)
- Spout Height: 9" (deck to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 6-9/16" (center of faucet body to center of spout outlet)
- Flow Rate: 1.75 gallons-per-minute
- Faucet Holes: 1 (holes needed to install faucet)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2-3/8" (cannot mount on thicker decks)