The Grohe 30296000FC has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
Grohe 30 296 FC Key Data:
- Height: 13-3/4"
- Spout Reach: 7-3/8"
- Integrated Pull-Down Spray
Grohe 30 296 FC Features:
- All-brass faucet body construction ensures durability for a lifetime
- Covered under Grohe's limited lifetime faucet & finish warranty
- Gooseneck style spout
- Pullout spray faucet head enhances faucets versatility
- Spout swivels 360 degrees providing greater access to more areas of the sink
- ADA compliant
- California low flow compliant - Under 1.8 gallon-per-minute flow rate
- Includes retro-fit foot control kit for hands-free operation of faucet
- Installation hardware included
Grohe 30 296 FC Technologies / Benefits:
SilkMove Cartridge: The rich and smooth handling of our single lever faucets conveys pure quality. As you change the temperature from hot to cold, one ceramic disc glides effortlessly across the other with absolute precision. These cartridges are manufactured in a high-tech process and feature discs made from a space-proven ceramic alloy. The SilkMove cartridge is yet another example of design and technology fusing to bring you an enhanced water experience.
FootControl: If saving time and convenience are priorities in your kitchen, why not go hands-free? GROHE's new FootControl faucets can be turned on and off with a gentle tap of your foot on the base unit, leaving your hands free and your faucet spotless at all times.
Grohe 30 296 FC Specifications:
- Height: 13-3/4" (counter top to highest point of faucet)
- Spout Height: 7" (counter top to water outlet)
- Spout Reach: 7-3/8" (center of faucet base to center of water outlet)
- Flow Rate: 1.75 gallons-per-minute
- Faucet Holes: 1 (number of holes required)
- Faucet Hole Size: 1-5/16"
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2-3/8"