The Grohe 30026SD0 has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
Stand Out Features of this Faucet
- Full stainless steel body gives you all the durability of brass with added aesthetic appeal
- Coordinates seamlessly with other products from Grohe's Ladylux3 Collection
- Smooth single handle operation
- Spout swivels 360° providing greater access to more areas of the sink
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for kitchen faucets
- Cold water dispenser only
Grohe Technologies / Benefits:
Starlight Finish: Continuously improving over the last 70 years Grohe's unique plating process has been refined to produce and immaculate shiny surface that is recognized as one of the best surface finishes the world over. Grohe plates sub layers of copper and/or nickel to ensure that a completely non-porous, immaculate surface awaits the chrome layer. This deep, even layered chrome surface creates a luminous and mirror like sheen.
- Overall Height: 10-1/2" (measured from countertop to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Height: 7-1/8" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 5-9/16" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Number of Holes Required for Faucet Installation: 1
- Flow Rate: 1.75 gallons-per-minute
- Max Deck Thickness: 2-3/8"
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
Dimensions and Measurements
Characteristics and Features
Warranty and Product Information
Why we like Grohe
Check out this overall video about why we like Grohe and think it will be a good fit for you and your home. From the lifetime warranty to their European design you cant go wrong when you purchase a Grohe.