|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Grohe Spray Pattern||Massage, Rain|
|Grohe Technology||DreamSpray, StarLight, SpeedClean|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited Commercial, Limited Lifetime Residential|
|Spray Pattern||Full, Massage|
- Covered under Grohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Grohe shower heads will surprise and delight the user with every interaction
- The perfect synthesis of form and function
- Multi-function water jet shower head
- Shower Head Height: 3-1/8"
- Shower Head Diameter: 4-1/3"
- Shower head rotates on a swivel ball assembly for full-body coverage
- Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing connections
Spray Patterns for this Shower Head:
Mimicking warm summer rain, the spray provides a full and even coverage.Massage
A pulsating spray pattern for a stimulating massage.
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- DreamSpray: The exceptional quality, precision and sheer number of internal parts set these Grohe showers apart from the competition. This unique design distributes the same amount of water to each and every nozzle, resulting in an even spray. So whatever spray pattern suits your mood, it is guaranteed that it will be an all-around exhilarating experience.
- SpeedClean: Never letting hard-water or grime stop you from enjoying your showerhead to the fullest. Showerheads with Grohe’s SpeedClean technology have spray nozzles made of high quality silicon material. A simple wipe of a finger ensures a like-new water flow. Yet another way Grohe ensures you make the most of your water experience.
At Grohe design goes deeper than just aesthetic trappings. It is a quality feature and is targeted toward the perfect synthesis of form and function. The result is joyous experience you have every time you use one of their products. Grohe subscribes to a straight forward and consumer-centric design philosophy; grounded in the belief that good design must transcend form and function to create an emotional bond with its users. With a reputation built on performance and longevity, Grohe products are sure to surprise and delight users with every interaction for years of unsurpassed performance. With Grohe’s specialist knowledge it is second to none as they continue to push boundaries, challenge pre-conceptions and create new and exciting ways for their customers to enjoy water.
Additional Grohe Links
Our SKU: 27 247
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
- Starlight Chrome
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Grohe 27 247 is compatible with any standard 1/2" threaded shower arm.
What shower arm should I use with this showerhead?
A. The Grohe 27 247 is compatible with any standard 1/2" threaded shower arm.
The Grohe 27 247 and the Grohe 27 295 have the same flow rate of 2.5 gps.
i know the difference between the showerhead 27247 and 27295 is the style. but how about the performance ?
A. The Grohe 27 247 and the Grohe 27 295 have the same flow rate of 2.5 gps.
Grohe Euphoria Collection
Other Products In The Grohe Euphoria Collection
Grohe 27 705
Euphoria Cube 6" Rain Shower Head with DreamSpray...$98.29-$98.29(3)
Grohe 27 891
Euphoria Cube Single Function Hand Shower Package ...$138.72-$138.72(3)
Grohe 27 888
Euphoria Cube Single Function Hand Shower with Dre...$63.24-$63.24
Grohe 26 128
Euphoria Thermostatic Shower System with Adjustabl...$524.86-$524.86(2)
Grohe 27 492
Euphoria Cosmopolitan 7" Rain Shower Head with Dre...$83.56-$83.56(1)
GROHE provides the following warranties on its products to the original purchaser, installed in a residential application. This warranty is effective for all faucets sold after January 1, 1997. Grohe will send customers back to original place of purchase if parts wont fix the issue but they want to trouble shoot it with a customer first
A Limited Lifetime Warranty is provided on all mechanical parts to be free from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for as long as the original purchaser owns their home.
General Finish WarrantyTM
A Limited Lifetime Warranty is provided on all GROHE product finishes to the original purchaser against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship. At its option, GROHE will repair or replace any part or finish that proves to be defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
To obtain warranty repair or replacement the faulty part or product is to be sent along with proof-of-purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser to:
- GROHE America, Inc.
241 Covington Drive
Bloomingdale, IL 60108
This warranty is extended to the original consumer owner, but does not cover installation or any other labor charges and shall not apply to any products or parts of products which have been:
- Repaired by unqualified persons or not using original GROHE spare parts or altered in any manner unless previously authorized in writing by GROHE; or
- Damaged as a result of misuse, negligence, accident or faulty installation or maintenance; or
- Installed or used in a manner contrary to GROHE's printed instructions; or
- Damaged by the effects of dirt, limescale or aggressive cleaners.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial, and business usage whose purchasers are extended a one (1) year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty. (See following for commercial products.)
GROHE warrants its products installed in a commercial application to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of one (1) year from the date of acquisition by original owner. Replaced products or parts are warranted only for the period remaining under the initial warranty.
This warranty is limited solely to the above and this warranty and any warranties implied by state law will apply only for the applicable warranty period specified herein. Also, GROHE will not be liable for any loss, damage, expense or incidental or consequential damages of any kind, whether based on warranty, contract or negligence and arising in connection with the sale, use or repair of the product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential damage or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. Unless otherwise contrary to state law governing the purchase, GROHE's liability will not exceed the contract price for the product claimed to be defective or unsuitable.