We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Flush Type||Dual Flush|
|Gallons Per Flush||.8, 1.6|
|Installation Type||Floor Mounted|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Year Limited|
|Trip Lever Placement||Top|
- One-piece configuration provides a uniform look as well as simplifies installation
- Covered under Fresca's 3 year limited warranty
- Included seat
- Elongated bowl gives a modern and comfortable look and feel extending out an extra 1-1/2” compared to a round configuration
- Made from vitreous china for a durable and easy to clean toilet
- Floor mounted for installation in most bathrooms
- Dual flush system allows for .8 GPF or 1.6 GPF, making it easy to conserve water
- WaterSense certified – toilet uses 20% less water than the current standard while maintaining superior performance
- Concealed trapway – providing a smoother and less utilitarian appearance, a built in skirt hides the discharge passageway from view [if applicable]
- Overall Height: 28" (measured from the bottom of the base to the highest point on the toilet)
- Overall Length: 26-3/8" (measured from the back of the tank to the front of the rim)
- Overall Width: 14-1/8" (measured from the furthest point on the left to the furthest on the right)
- Bowl Height: 14-1/2" (measured from the bottom of the base to the rim)
- Flow Rate: 0.8 or 1.6 gallons-per-flush
- Tank Width: 14-1/8" (measured from left most to right most points on tank)
- Distance Between Toilet Seat Installation Holes: 9-3/5"
Additional Fresca Links
Our SKU: FTL1018
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Fresca Salerno Collection
Fresca Limited Lifetime Faucet Warranty
Fresca products are manufactured under the highest quality and workmanship. The limited lifetime warranty covers the original consumer purchaser for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home, warranting that this faucet will be leak-free during normal use and all parts and finishes of same will be free from defects in material and manufacturing workmanship. All other purchasers for industrial, commercial or business use are warranted for a period of five (5) years from the original date of purchase.
If, under normal use and after proper installation, this faucet should ever leak or drip during the warranty period, Fresca will provide FREE OF CHARGE the parts necessary to restore the faucet to good working condition, and will replace FREE OF CHARGE any part or finish that proves defective in material and manufacturing workmanship. A proof of purchase, such as a receipt from the original retailer, will be required for all warranty claims. Defects or damage caused by non-Fresca parts will void this warranty. This warranty is valid only for faucets purchased after June 1, 2015. All faucets purchased prior to June 1, 2015 will be covered under our previous three (3) year warranty.
This warranty covers the replacement of all defective parts and finishes. However, damage due to installation error, product abuse or misuse, or use of cleaners containing abrasives, alcohol or other organic solvents, whether performed by a contractor, service company, or yourself, are excluded from this warranty. Fresca will not be responsible for labor charges and/or damage incurred in the installation, repair or replacement of this faucet. Furthermore, Fresca shall not be responsible for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages, losses, injury or costs of any nature relating to this faucet. Except as provided by law, this warranty is in lieu of and excludes all other warranties, conditions and guarantees, whether expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, including without restriction those of merchantability or of fitness for use.
Depending on the jurisdiction, some states, provinces and countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state, province to province, country to country. Fresca will supply proper instructions on making warranty claims. Simply call Fresca at 800-514-2143 or email: email@example.com to start the warranty process.