Huge Savings on All EMTEK
Use Coupon Code: EMTEK at checkout and save
Offer Ends 8/26/2016
|Collection||Brass Modern, Classic Brass, Designer Brass|
|Hinge Type||Plain Bearing|
|Number of Holes||8|
|Number of Knuckles||5|
|Series||4 Inch Hinges|
All Emtek items are made to order.
4" x 4" Solid Brass Residential Duty Square Corner Hinges
Emtek's fine quality hinges are made in fourteen finishes to match our door locks. Complete your project with details that are consistent and thoughtful. A wide variety of steel and solid brass hinges are available with matching decorator tips.
- Solid Brass
- 4" x 4"
- Removable pins allow for attachment of decorative finials
Emtek is dedicated to bringing interesting, well made hardware back into American homes. Emtek's mission is to satisfy the higher expectations of today's homeowners with regard to door locks. They strive to provide a broad and interesting range of products that consumers can use as elements of decor, and not just as a way to latch a door.
Additional Emtek Links
Our SKU: 96114
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- French Antique
- Lifetime Polished Brass
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Polished Chrome
- Polished Nickel
- Satin Brass
- Satin Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The screws that come with the Emtek 96114 are #9 and 3/4" long screws.
What size of screws come with the Emtek 96114?
A. The screws that come with the Emtek 96114 are #9 and 3/4" long screws.
The Emtek 96114 is available upon request with removable pins. Unless requested they send nonremovable pins so this model should work for you.
Are these available with non removable pins?
A. The Emtek 96114 is available upon request with removable pins. Unless requested they send nonremovable pins so this model should work for you.
The hinges will still ship with the pin.
These are listed as having as having a removable pin, do they still ship with NRP unless specified otherwise?
The hinges will still ship with the pin.
Emtek 4 Inch Hinges Collection
Other Products In The Emtek 4 Inch Hinges Collection
4 Inch x 4 Inch Spring Square Corner Mortise Hinge - Pair$26.00-$26.00
4 Inch x 4 Inch Plain Bearing Square Corner Mortis...$54.00-$54.00
4-1/2 Inch x 4-1/2 Inch Plain Bearing Square Corne...$60.00-$60.00
3-1/2 Inch x 3-1/2 Inch Plain Bearing Square Corne...$48.00-$48.00
Emtek Limited Warranty
Emtek Products, Inc. (the “Company”) warrants to the original purchaser that, except for products with Rust, Deep Burgundy, Medium Bronze, Flat Black Patina and Silver Patina finishes, the products manufactured by it (the “Products”) are free of defects in material and workmanship, provided:
- the Company has been notified within five years of purchase date and has been given the opportunity of inspection by return of any alleged defective Products to the Company, free and clear of all liens and encumbrances, transportation prepaid, accompanied by a statement of defects and proof of purchase; and
- the Product has not been modified, abused, misused or improperly installed, maintained and/or repaired during such period; and there is no warranty on Rust, Deep Burgundy, Medium Bronze, Flat Black Patina and Silver Patina finishes.
The Company shall, at its option, either repair or replace, free of charge, any Products or part thereof found upon the Company’s inspection, to be so defective, or at the Company’s sole discretion refund the purchase price, less a reasonable allowance for depreciation, in exchange for the Product.
The Company makes no other warranty, and all implied warranties including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are limited to the duration of the expressed warranty period as set forth above. The Company’s maximum liability hereunder is limited to the purchase price of the product. In no event shall the Company be liable for any consequential, indirect, incidental or special damages of any nature arising from the sale or use of the product, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise.
- Some states do not allow limitations on incidental consequential damages or how long an implied warranty lasts so that the above limitations may not fully apply.
- This warranty gives specific legal rights and a buyer may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.
- For warranty service please contact Build.com customer service at (800) 375-3403.