|Hinge Strength||Heavy Duty|
|Hinge Type||Ball Bearing|
|Number of Holes||8|
|Number of Knuckles||5|
|Series||4 Inch Hinges|
All Emtek items are made to order.
4" x 4" Steel Heavy Duty Ball Bearing Square Corner Hinges
Emtek's fine quality hinges are made in fourteen finishes to match our door locks. Complete your project with details that are consistent and thoughtful. A wide variety of steel and solid brass hinges are available with matching decorator tips.
- 4" x 4"
- Removable ends allow for screw-on attachment of decorative finials
Emtek is dedicated to bringing interesting, well made hardware back into American homes. Emtek's mission is to satisfy the higher expectations of today's homeowners with regard to door locks. They strive to provide a broad and interesting range of products that consumers can use as elements of decor, and not just as a way to latch a door.
Additional Emtek Links
Our SKU: 94014
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Deep Burgundy
- Flat Black
- French Antique
- Medium Bronze
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Polished Brass
- Polished Chrome
- Polished Nickel
- Satin Chrome
- Satin Nickel
- Satin Steel
- Silver Patina
- Tumbled White Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
6 Questions from the Community
The Emtek 94014 can use the 94104 ball tips.
Which finial/ball tips go with this hinge(#94014)?
A. The Emtek 94014 can use the 94104 ball tips.
The Emtek 94014 will work just fine with a 1-1/2" door thickness.
Hi, I ordered these and want to make sure of the width as my door is only 1-1/2" wide.
A. The Emtek 94014 will work just fine with a 1-1/2" door thickness.
The Emtek 94014 does not have a removable pin as it is a ball bearing hinge.
Is the pin removable?
A. The Emtek 94014 does not have a removable pin as it is a ball bearing hinge.
The Emtek 94014 is completely made of steel. So steel tips will fit this hinge.
Will steeple tips fit this hinge?
A. The Emtek 94014 is completely made of steel. So steel tips will fit this hinge.
The Emtek 94014 will fit your 2 1/2" thick door.
My door is 2 1/2" thick. Will this hinge work with that thickness?
A. The Emtek 94014 will fit your 2 1/2" thick door.
The pin for the Emtek 96414 is not removable.
Does hinge have a removable pin?
A. The pin for the Emtek 96414 is not removable.
Emtek 4 Inch Hinges Collection
Other Products In The Emtek 4 Inch Hinges Collection
4 Inch x 4 Inch Spring Square Corner Mortise Hinge - Pair$26.00-$26.00
4 Inch x 4 Inch Plain Bearing Square Corner Mortis...$54.00-$54.00
4-1/2 Inch x 4-1/2 Inch Plain Bearing Square Corne...$60.00-$60.00
3-1/2 Inch x 3-1/2 Inch Plain Bearing Square Corne...$48.00-$48.00
Emtek Limited Warranty
Emtek Products, Inc. (the “Company”) warrants to the original purchaser that, except for products with Rust, Deep Burgundy, Medium Bronze, Flat Black Patina and Silver Patina finishes, the products manufactured by it (the “Products”) are free of defects in material and workmanship, provided:
- the Company has been notified within five years of purchase date and has been given the opportunity of inspection by return of any alleged defective Products to the Company, free and clear of all liens and encumbrances, transportation prepaid, accompanied by a statement of defects and proof of purchase; and
- the Product has not been modified, abused, misused or improperly installed, maintained and/or repaired during such period; and there is no warranty on Rust, Deep Burgundy, Medium Bronze, Flat Black Patina and Silver Patina finishes.
The Company shall, at its option, either repair or replace, free of charge, any Products or part thereof found upon the Company’s inspection, to be so defective, or at the Company’s sole discretion refund the purchase price, less a reasonable allowance for depreciation, in exchange for the Product.
The Company makes no other warranty, and all implied warranties including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are limited to the duration of the expressed warranty period as set forth above. The Company’s maximum liability hereunder is limited to the purchase price of the product. In no event shall the Company be liable for any consequential, indirect, incidental or special damages of any nature arising from the sale or use of the product, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise.
- Some states do not allow limitations on incidental consequential damages or how long an implied warranty lasts so that the above limitations may not fully apply.
- This warranty gives specific legal rights and a buyer may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.
- For warranty service please contact Build.com customer service at (800) 375-3403.