This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Basin Rack Recommended
- Basket Strainer Recommended
- Cutting Board Recommended
- Garbage Disposal Recommended
- Rinsing Basket Recommended
- Soap Dispenser Recommended
Elkay GECR2521 Features:
- Product is ADA compliant when properly installed
- Sink is designed for drop-in installation to make the sink a focal point of your room
- 50/50 split basins allows you to conveniently use bowls independently for washing, soaking, rinsing, drying and other household tasks
- 300 Series stainless steel designed for everyday use
- Sound-deadening pad(s) minimizes sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink
- Mounting clips placed inside the channel before installation mean less time under the sink for an easier install
- Drain placement provides more usable space on the bottom of the sink and in the cabinet below
- Straight sidewalls give the sink a flat bottom and offer more usable space for stacking, soaking and washing dishes
- This Elkay product is proudly made in the USA
Elkay GECR2521 Specifications:
- Sink Length: 25" (left to right)
- Sink Width: 21-1/4" (front to back)
- Sink Height: 5-3/8" (top to bottom)
- Basin Dimensions: 21" L x 15-3/4" W x 5-1/4" D
- Faucet Holes: 1 or 3
- Faucet Hole Size: 1-1/2"
- Faucet Centers: 0 or 8" (distance between the installation holes for the faucet handles)
- Minimum Cabinet Size: 30"
- Drain Connection: 3-1/2"
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Elkay GECR25211
1 Faucet Hole
- Elkay GECR25212
2 Faucet Holes
- Elkay GECR2521MR2*
2 Faucet Holes (Middle Right)
- Elkay GECR25213
3 Faucet Holes
- Elkay GECR25214
4 Faucet Holes
- Elkay GECR25215*
5 Faucet Holes
- Elkay *
No Faucet Holes
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Dimensions and Measurements
Characteristics and Features
Warranty and Product Information
30 Seconds of Ingenuity: Rear Drain
Explore 30 seconds of Elkay's ingenuity with their rear drain designs and learn the benefits of an alternative drain placement.
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen Sink
Changing out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.