Individuality is what defines this exquisite line of hand blown glass. Each piece is meticulously hand blown with up to three layers of uncompromising beauty and style.
- Please Note: Due to its hand-made nature, each uniquely beautiful piece of blown glass will vary slightly in color and pattern
- Constructed from metal and glass
- Comes with hand blown glass shade
- Requires (1) 60 watt Medium (E26) bulb
- Cord suspended fixture
- Capable of being dimmed when used with incandescent bulbs
- UL rated for dry locations
- Covered under a 1 year limited manufacturer warranty
- Height: 12.0"
- Maximum Overall Height: 86"
- Width: 5.0"
- Canopy Diameter: 5"
- Product Weight: 2.0 lbs
- Includes: 72" of clear cord
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60 watts
- Wattage: 60 watts
- Voltage: 120 volts
When installing a pendant light over a kitchen table or island, the bottom of the light should be approximately 28 to 34 inches from the surface of your counter or table. However, this is just a guideline; you want to make sure the light is not in the way for people while using the space nor do you want light glaring in your eyes. Elk pendants are height adjustable for flexibility to install at the optimal height for your application. When hanging a pendant over a floor, you should provide at least 1 foot of clearance for people walking under the light. For an 8 foot ceiling the pendant should hang approximately 12 to 20 inches below the ceiling. For each additional foot of ceiling height, add another 3 inches.
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Elk Lighting 2580/1