California Non-Compliant Shower Head - 2.0 GPM MaximumThis item cannot be shipped to the following location(s): CA
|Diverter Location||Valve Trim|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Shower Faucet, Bathtub Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||5.5|
|Handshower Flow Rate||2.5|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year Limited|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Supply Lines Required
Shower Head Recommended
Tub Riser Required
- Constructed of brass, ensuring durability and dependability
- Covered under Elizabethan Classics' 5 year limited warranty
- High quality finish - will resist rust and corrosion through everyday use
- Includes hand shower - handy for rinsing down the tub or just rinsing off after a bath
- Wall mount installation - faucet mounts to the wall and extends to the tub fixture
- Dual handle operation - handles rest on 1/4 turn valves
- Metal lever handles included with the faucet
- Complete with ceramic disc rough-in valve system
- Spout Reach: 4-3/4" (measured from center of faucet base to spout outlet)
- Flow Rate: 5.5 GPM (gallons per minute)
- Hand Shower Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM (gallons per minute)
- 2 holes required for faucet installation
- Faucet Centers: 3-3/8" (center to center distance between faucet installation holes)
- All hardware required for faucet installation is included
- ECTW24: This model
- ECTW25: This model with plain porcelain lever handles
- ECTW26: This model with hot/cold porcelain lever handles
Additional Elizabethan Classics Links
Our SKU: ECTW24
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Polished Brass
- Satin Nickel
- Weathered Copper
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Elizabethan Classics ECTW24 is designed to be installed on the tub wall. So it will be on the interior of the tub a little lower than the lip.
We have an old clawfoot tub that only has two holes for faucet taps. Will this work with this set up? We are unable to mount it on the wall. We need a tub mount option.
A. The Elizabethan Classics ECTW24 is designed to be installed on the tub wall. So it will be on the interior of the tub a little lower than the lip.
The Elizabethan Classics ECTW24 does not come with a shower curtain ring. It does come with supply tubes, escutcheons, connection nuts and washers.
Does this faucet come with the shower curtan ring and shower pipe?
A. The Elizabethan Classics ECTW24 does not come with a shower curtain ring. It does come with supply tubes, escutcheons, connection nuts and washers.
All items are warranted to be free of manufacturing, material, and mechanical defects for a period of 5 years from date of purchase, when properly installed by a qualified, licensed plumber.