California Non-Compliant Shower Head - 2.0 GPM MaximumThis item cannot be shipped to the following location(s): CA
|Diverter Location||Valve Trim|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Bathtub Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2|
|Handshower Flow Rate||2.5|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year Limited|
|Number Of Handles||3|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Supply Lines Required
Tub Riser Required
- Add a classic accent to your interior living space with the Elizabethan Classics lever 3-handle claw foot tub faucet with handshower
- The solid brass material helps ensure sturdiness
- The code-approved spout features a high arc with ample clearance
- The faucet conforms to ADA standards, helping ensure that it is easy and safe to use
- Handshower included for convince
- Due to WaterSense regulations in the state of New York, please confirm your shipping zip code is not restricted from use of items which do not meet WaterSense qualifications
- 3-handle lever design allows easy control of the water flow
- Tub filler has 3-3/8" centers
- Height: 8-1/2"
- Width: 8-1/2"
- Faucet Centers: 3-3/8"
- Flow Rate (GPM): 2
- Installation Type: Deck Mounted
- Material: Brass
- Number of Handles: 3
- Valve Type: Ceramic Disc
- Handle Material: Porcelain
- Handle Style: Lever
Additional Elizabethan Classics Links
Our SKU: ECTW05
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Polished Brass
- Satin Nickel
- Weathered Copper
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
We do not sell the Elizabethan Classics ECTW05 in a kit with those items. We do have the supply lines which are the ECFSS.
do you have this in a kit form with drain, overflow, supply lines, etc?
A. We do not sell the Elizabethan Classics ECTW05 in a kit with those items. We do have the supply lines which are the ECFSS.
All items are warranted to be free of manufacturing, material, and mechanical defects for a period of 5 years from date of purchase, when properly installed by a qualified, licensed plumber.