|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Bathtub Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||6|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year Limited|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Tub Riser Required
- Constructed of brass, ensuring durability and dependability
- Covered under Elizabethan Classics' 5 year limited warranty
- High quality finish - will resist rust and corrosion through everyday use
- Supply lines may be required to complete installation on freestanding tubs
- Deck mount installation - faucet mounts directly to the tub fixture
- Dual handle operation - handles rest on 1/4 turn valves
- Metal cross handles included with the faucet
- Complete with ceramic disc rough-in valve system
- Overall Height: 6-5/8" (measured from base or mounting surface to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Reach: 5-3/8" (measured from center of faucet base to spout outlet)
- Flow Rate: 6 GPM (gallons per minute)
- 2 holes required for faucet installation
- Faucet Centers: 7" (center to center distance between faucet installation holes)
- All hardware required for faucet installation is included
Additional Elizabethan Classics Links
Our SKU: ECRMBF10
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Polished Brass
- Satin Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
The Elizabethan Classics ECRMBF10 does come with the cross handles included. If you would like different ones the recommended supplies just lists additional models you can choose from.
This faucet seems to have handles yet your configuration option in the cart seems to suggest the need for additional handles. Do I need more handles or is this enough??
A. The Elizabethan Classics ECRMBF10 does come with the cross handles included. If you would like different ones the recommended supplies just lists additional models you can choose from.
All items are warranted to be free of manufacturing, material, and mechanical defects for a period of 5 years from date of purchase, when properly installed by a qualified, licensed plumber.