California Drought Non-Compliant - 1.2 GPM MaximumThis item cannot be shipped to the following location(s): CA
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||6.2|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year Limited|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.75|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Drain Assembly Required
- Constructed of brass, ensuring durability and dependability
- Covered under Elizabethan Classics' 5 year limited warranty
- High quality finish - will resist rust and corrosion through everyday use
- Double handle operation - handles rest on 1/4 turn valves
- Low lead compliant - meets federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for installation is included
- Overall Height: 6" (measured from faucet base to highest point)
- Spout Height: 1-1/8" (measured from faucet base to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 3-3/4" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 2
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-3/4"
- Metal cross handles included with faucet
- ECBF10: This model
- ECBF01: This model with metal lever handles
- ECBF02: This model with plain porcelain lever handles
- ECBF03: This model with hot/cold porcelain lever handles
- ECBF04: This model with plain metal cross handles
- ECBF05: This model with porcelain cross handles
Additional Elizabethan Classics Links
Our SKU: ECBF10
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Polished Brass
- Satin Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
These faucets would be mounted on the deck of your sink or counter, and connected to water lines under the sink.
Are these two faucets connected directly to hot and cold water lines, without a connection below the sink?
A. These faucets would be mounted on the deck of your sink or counter, and connected to water lines under the sink.
The Elizabethan Classics ECBF10 only comes in a cross handle style for this faucet.
Other handle options? ECBF10PB
A. The Elizabethan Classics ECBF10 only comes in a cross handle style for this faucet.
All items are warranted to be free of manufacturing, material, and mechanical defects for a period of 5 years from date of purchase, when properly installed by a qualified, licensed plumber.