Exclusive Sale - Limited Time Only!
Prices discounted from 30-80%, while supplies last. See a better price online? Please call or chat using the links at the top of our site and we will beat that price.
Offer Ends 8/26/2016
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Glass Features||Clear Glass|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||12|
|Pendant Size||Full Sized|
|Pendant Type||Single Pendant|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||Yes|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Foyer|
|Watts Per Bulb||40|
- Designers Fountain carries a 1 Year warranty on all incandescent products, and a 3 year warranty on all fluorescent and LED items.
- Secure mounting assembly for easy installation.
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaries made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 12
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Watts Per Bulb: 40
- Wattage: 480
- Height: 43.5"
- Width: 16"
- Energy Star: No
- All chain mounted fixtures include 3 feet of chain & 12 feet of wire unless otherwise noted.
- All stem mounted fixtures include one each of the following: 6”, 12”, 18” stem, unless otherwise noted.
- Designers Fountain has been a leading manufacturer and distributor of decorative and functional residential lighting in the United Stated since 1985. Designs fitting the most current and future fashion trends, in addition to continued research and development of the latest technologies are what Designers Fountain is all about. Their philosophy is to continue to produce the highest quality products to meet all your lighting needs. Whether you are searching for traditional, transitional or contemporary styling, the breadth of their product line allows you to indulge your creative instincts at an affordable price.
Additional Designers Fountain Links
Our SKU: 3099-PB
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Polished Brass
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
DEFECTS / LIMITED WARRANTY
With the exception of certain series or model numbers which are specifically excluded from the tarnishing warranty and are specified on Designers Fountain’s current price list, Designers Fountain warrants the structure of it products only against defects for one year from date of invoice, tarnishing for six months from date of invoice, and this warranty is ineffective against improper installation and usage or abnormal conditions. Designers Fountain warrants for three months products stored or used in extremely damp areas or areas under abnormal weather conditions, including but not limited to high winds, intense direct sunlight, and acid rain, where products may tend to tarnish easily. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN, THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY OPERATION OF LAW OR OTHERWISE, PERTAINING TO THE PRODUCTS SOLD UNDER THIS AGREEMENT. DESIGNERS FOUNTAIN DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL DESIGNERS FOUNTAIN BE LIABLE TO BUYER, ITS AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, EMPLOYEES, CUSTOMERS, OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR RELATED DAMAGES INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF REVENUE, OR LOSS OF PROFIT, IN CONNECTION WITH OR ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT, OR THE EXISTENCE, FURNISHING, OR FUNCTIONING OF ANY ITEM, OR SERVICES PROVIDED FOR IN THIS AGREEMENT, OR FROM ANY OTHER CAUSE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION CLAIMS BY THIRD PARTIES, EVEN IF DESIGNERS FOUNTAIN HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. DESIGNERS FOUNTAIN SOLE LIABILITY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER ON WARRANTY, CONTRACK, OR NEGLIGENCE GROUNDS, WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS FURNISHED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE COST OF ANY DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS, PROVIDED, HOWEVER, THAT DESIGNERS FOUNTAIN SHALL BE UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO INSTALL REPLACEMENTS, OR TO CAUSE REPLACEMENTS NECESSITATED IN WHOLE, OR IN PART BY