The Design House 202473 has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
- Packaged as a single hinge and wood screw pack
- Constructed with precisely machined 5/8" radius corners
- Tested for residential strength applications, perfect for a home or apartment
- Removable pin allows for easy removal of door without having to uninstall the hinges
- Configured with 6 screw holes in an Arc hole pattern for maximum mounting strength
- Design House provides a 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Plain Bearing Hinge: Plain bearing hinges feature knuckles that are machined to a smooth surface, allowing them to move against one another without bearings. Plain bearing hinges are not recommended for heavy use on high traffic entrance ways, but meet the need of a standard residential door.
- Material - Steel: Steel is cheap, strong, and durable, making it a favorite for hinges of all types, despite it being slightly more prone to rusting than solid brass or stainless steel.
- Mortise Hinges: Mortise door hinges mount flush with the surface of your door, providing maximum strength with the least interference with door functionality. It is recommended that three hinges be used on doors up to and including 7-1/2 feet, with one additional hinge for each additional 2-1/2 feet. Be sure to check your current hinges before making a purchase.
- Material: Steel
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Design House 202473*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.