- Includes two (2) hinges in each order
- Constructed from steel for long lasting durability
- Designed with a removable pin allowing door removal without the need to remove the hinge
- Mounting hardware included for quick and easy installation
- Deltana offers a limited 3 year mechanical and 1 year finish manufacturer warranty
Product Technologies :
- Plain Bearing Hinge: Plain bearing hinges feature knuckles that are machined to a smooth surface, allowing them to move against one another without bearings. Plain bearing hinges are not recommended for heavy use on high traffic entrance ways, but meet the need of a standard residential door.
- Material - Steel: Steel is cheap strong and durable making it a favorite for hinges of all types. Though it is more prone to rusting than solid brass or stainless steel.
- Mounting: The standard corners for mortised door hinges are 1/4" radius, 5/8" radius and square corner. It is recommended that three hinges be used on doors up to and including 7.5 feet with one additional hinge for each additional 2.5 feet. Make sure you check your current hinges before making a purchase.
- Width: 3-1/2"
- Height: 3-1/2"
- Removable Pin: Yes
- Material: Steel
- Mount Type: Mortise
- Quantity: 2
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Dimensions and Measurements
5/8" Radius Corner
3-1/2 x 3-1/2 in.
Installation Hardware Included
Characteristics and Features
Butt, Plain Bearing
Number of Holes
Number of Knuckles
Warranty and Product Information
Approved for Commercial Use
1 Year Finish, 3 Year Mechanical