The Delta T3574LF-SSWL has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Mixing Valve Required
- Drain Assembly Recommended
Delta T3574LF-WL Features:
- Covered under Delta's limited lifetime warranty
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist rust and corrosion through everyday use
- Faucet body constructed of solid Brass
- Wall mounted vessel design - 3 hole faucet for above counter sinks
- Double handle operation - handles rest on 1/4 turn valves
- ADA Compliant
- California low flow compliant
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- Rough-in valve not included - when adding to cart valve options will be presented
Delta T3574LF-WL Specifications:
- Height: 2-1/4" (measured from counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Reach: 8-1/2" (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of spout outlet)
- Faucet Holes: 3 (number of holes required for faucet installation)
- Faucet Centers: 8" (distance between handle installation holes)
- Flow Rate: 1.2 gallons-per-minute
- Number of Handles: 2
Delta is driven by its quest for innovation—and this applies to its kitchen and bathroom faucets and fixtures. From Touch2O technology (which turns the faucet on and off with just a touch) and MagnaTite technology (which eliminates droopy pull-down spray heads), to H2Okinetic showers (for a warmer and more luxurious shower experience), your life is simplified through innovations. And if you’re searching for a product to offer an eye-catching focal point, while providing durability and reliability for a lifetime, look no further than Delta.
From extremely affordable and reliable faucets to fully loaded fixtures featuring today’s leading technologies, Delta has a faucet for everyone.