The Delta T17T255-CZ has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Shower Valve Required
- Made in the U.S.A. (Manufacturing plants: Greensburg, Indiana; Jackson, Tennessee)
- Fully covered under Delta's limited lifetime warranty
- Superior finishing process - faucet finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Full collection carries old world charm through an entire home
- Soft curves offer a timeless design
- Multi-function water jet shower head
- Dual function cartridge - separate volume and temperature controls
- Thermostatic valve cartridge with scald guard
- Shower package includes: valve trim, shower head, and shower arm
- Designed for use with standard 1/2" or 3/4" U.S. plumbing connections
- ADA Compliant
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- Independent Volume Control: Dual-control valve trims are what separate Delta showers from the competition. The top, smaller handle controls temperature, while the bottom, larger dial controls the water volume (flow rate). The distinct advantage to this is that you can set the temperature control to a temperature you like, and then leave it, turning the shower on and off each time with the volume control. You’ll never have to fuss with the temperature again.
- TempAssure: Delta’s higher-end dual function TempAssure thermostatic valve cartridges work like a thermostat. They use a wax and spring configuration to measure and monitor the temperature of the water and automatically adjust the hot/cold mix to precisely maintain water temperatures within a safe +/- 3°F.
- Touch Clean: Only Delta offers showers equipped with Touch Clean soft, rubber nubbins (spray holes) that allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger. This is particularly helpful for areas with hard water.
- MultiChoice Valve: Flexibility is the big benefit of the MultiChoice Universal Valve. Once the MultiChoice rough is installed, future shower function upgrades or style changes can easily be made without altering the plumbing behind the wall.
Valve Trim Specifications:
- 120-degree swing temperature dial
- Separate volume control
- Temperature control includes pre-set safety stop with override
- Escutcheon Diameter: 7-3/4" W
- MultiChoice rough-in valve sold separately (when adding to cart, valve will be offered)
Shower Head Specifications:
- Touch clean spray nubbins
- Swivel ball assembly - 360 degree shower head rotation
- Flow Rate: 2.5 gallons-per-minute
- Shower Head Width: 5-1/2" W
Shower Arm Specifications:
- Shower Arm Length: 6"
- Adjustable wall flange
- T17T255: this model
- T17T455: this model + tub spout
- T17255: this model without TempAssure technology
- T14255-LHP: this model without Independent Volume Control or TempAssure technologies
Delta is driven by its quest for innovation—and this applies to its kitchen and bathroom faucets and fixtures. From Touch2O technology (which turns the faucet on and off with just a touch) and MagnaTite technology (which eliminates droopy pull-down spray heads), to H2Okinetic showers (for a warmer and more luxurious shower experience), your life is simplified through innovations. And if you’re searching for a product to offer an eye-catching focal point, while providing durability and reliability for a lifetime, look no further than Delta.
From extremely affordable and reliable faucets to fully loaded fixtures featuring today’s leading technologies, Delta has a faucet for everyone.