The Delta T17T053-SS has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Shower Valve Required
- Made in the U.S.A. (Manufacturing plants: Greensburg, Indiana; Jackson, Tennessee)
- Fully covered under Delta's limited lifetime warranty
- Superior finishing process - trim finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Inspired by slim lines and graceful arc of a ribbon, the Vero Bath Collection offers a high-end, modern look to the bath
- With a full suite of products, including accessories, Vero makes a fully coordinated bath effortless
- Dual function cartridge - separate volume and temperature controls
- TempAssure thermostatic valve cartridge with scald guard
- ADA Compliant
- Extra secure mounting assembly
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- R10000 rough-in valve sold separately (when adding to cart, valve will be offered)
- Independent Volume Control: Dual-control valve trims are what separate Delta showers from the competition. The top, smaller handle controls temperature, while the bottom, larger dial controls the water volume (flow rate). The distinct advantage to this is that you can set the temperature control to a temperature you like, and then leave it, turning the shower on and off each time with the volume control. You’ll never have to fuss with the temperature again.
- TempAssure: Delta’s higher-end, dual function TempAssure thermostatic valve cartridges work like a thermostat. They use a wax and spring configuration to measure and monitor the temperature of the water and automatically adjust the hot/cold mix to precisely maintain water temperatures within a safe +/- 3°F. They are also higher-flow, which is usually necessary for multi-application shower systems.
- MultiChoice Valve: Flexibility is the big benefit of the MultiChoice Universal Valve. Once the MultiChoice rough is installed, future shower function upgrades or style changes can easily be made without altering the plumbing behind the wall.
Valve Trim Specifications:
- 120-degree swing temperature dial
- Independent volume control
- Temperature control includes pre-set safety stop with override
- Escutcheon (trim plate) size: 5-19/32" L X 7-3/32" W
- MultiChoice rough-in valve sold separately (when adding to cart, valve will be offered)
- Designed for use with standard 1/2" or 3/4" U.S. plumbing connections
- T17T053: this model
- T17053: this model without TempAssure technology
- T14053: this model without Independent Volume Control and TempAssure technologies
Delta is driven by its quest for innovation—and this applies to its kitchen and bathroom faucets and fixtures. From Touch2O technology (which turns the faucet on and off with just a touch) and MagnaTite technology (which eliminates droopy pull-down spray heads), to H2Okinetic showers (for a warmer and more luxurious shower experience), your life is simplified through innovations. And if you’re searching for a product to offer an eye-catching focal point, while providing durability and reliability for a lifetime, look no further than Delta.
From extremely affordable and reliable faucets to fully loaded fixtures featuring today’s leading technologies, Delta has a faucet for everyone.