This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Shower Valve Required
Delta T17274 Features:
- Covered under Delta's limited lifetime residential warranty and 5 year limited commercial warranty
- Coordinates with products from the Zura line seamlessly
- Superior finishing process - faucet finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Constructed of solid brass
- Back to back installation capability
- Multi function H2Okinetic shower head
- Dual function cartridge – separate volume and temperature controls
- Shower package includes: Valve trim, shower head, and shower arm
- Designed for use with standard 1/2" or 3/4" U.S. plumbing connections
- ADA Compliant
- Rough-in valve sold separately (when adding to cart, valve will be offered)
H2Okinetic® Shower Advantage Over Typical Showers:
Typical ShowersH2Okinetic® Showers
Droplet Size: Larger water droplets offer a more massaging shower experience.
Spray Coverage: A dense shower spray offers a more drenching blanket of water coverage.
Thermal Dynamics: Larger water drops and a dense spray pattern results in a warmer, more consistent showering experience.
Delta T17274 Technologies and Benefits:
- Monitor: Delta Monitor showers feature pressure balance valve cartridges, which protect against sudden temperature or pressure changes to keep the water in the shower within a safe +/- 3°F. Monitor valves also feature a high-temperature limit stop that can be adjusted to suit your shower needs.
- MultiChoice Valve: Flexibility is the big benefit of the MultiChoice Universal Valve. Once the MultiChoice rough is installed, future shower function upgrades or style changes can easily be made without altering the plumbing behind the wall.
Valve Trim Specifications:
- Separate dial for volume control
- Valve Trim Dimensions: 6-9/16" H x 6-9/16" W
- Includes a pre-set safety stop with override capability
- Rough-in sold separately
Shower Head Specifications:
- Multi function shower head with 2 spray patterns
- Shower Head Flow Rate: 1.75 gallons-per-minute
- Shower Head Width: 7-5/8"
- Shower Head Height: 3-3/16"
- Shower Arm Reach: 5-1/2"
Tub Spout Specifications:
- Unrestricted flow rate allows for rapid filling of the tub