The Delta T14400-T2O has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Shower Valve Required
Experience the Precision of Temp2O™ Technology
Three color indicators signal different temperature ranges for an easy, visual indication of the water temperature.
Blue represents less than 80°FMagenta represents between 80°F and 110°FRed represents greater than 110°F
Delta T14400-T2O Features:
- Covered under Delta’s limited lifetime faucet & finish warranty
- Multi function rain can shower head
- Single function pressure balancing valve cartridge with scald guard
- Temp2O LED color changing digital temperature display
- Uses three AAA batteries (included)
- Tub / shower package includes: valve trim, shower head, shower arm, tub spout
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for shower systems
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- Rough-in valve not included – when adding to cart valve options will be presented
- Showerhead Height: 3.5"
- Showerhead Width: 8.25"
- Shower Head Functions: 3 (Pause, Full Body, H2Okinetic)
- Showerhead Flow Rate: 2 GPM (Gallons Per Minute)
- Escutcheon Diameter: 7.938"
- Diverter Tub Spout Reach: 7.5625"
- Installation Type: Wall Mounted
- Number of Handles: 1
- Coordinates with Cassidy, Victorian, Leland and Windemere
H2Okinetic® Shower Advantage Over Typical Showers:
Typical ShowersH2Okinetic® Showers
Droplet Size: Larger water droplets offer a more massaging shower experience.
Spray Coverage: A dense shower spray offers a more drenching blanket of water coverage.
Thermal Dynamics: Larger water drops and a dense spray pattern results in a warmer, more consistent showering experience.
Additional Delta T14400-T2O Technologies/Benefits:
- Touch Clean: Only Delta offers showers equipped with Touch Clean soft, rubber nubbins (spray holes) that allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger. This is particularly helpful for areas with hard water.
- Monitor: Delta Monitor showers feature pressure balance valve cartridges, which protect against sudden temperature or pressure changes to keep the water in the shower within a safe +/- 3°F. Monitor valves also feature a high-temperature limit stop that can be adjusted to suit your shower needs.
- MultiChoice Valve: Flexibility is the big benefit of the MultiChoice Universal Valve. Once the MultiChoice rough is installed, future shower function upgrades or style changes can easily be made without altering the plumbing behind the wall.
Why Buy Delta T14400-T2O From Us:
- We are a Delta Preferred Authorized Online Dealer for Guaranteed Warranty Coverage
- Customer Care Experts Available 7 Days a Week to Serve You Before & After Purchase
- A Showroom Experience from the Comfort of Your Home or Office
Dimensions and Measurements
Characteristics and Features
Warranty and Product Information
Delta Video: Temp2O Showers
Temp2O has an integrated digital display that changes color from blue to magenta to red for another easy visual indication of water temperature.