Delta Dryden DSS-Dryden-1402 Shower System Includes:
- Dryden 14 Series Shower Set (T14251)
- Dryden 3 Setting Diverter (T11851)
- Body Sprays Qty 2 (50150)
- Mixing Rough-In Valve (R10000-UNWSHF) Shower Only NO Tub Outlet
- Diverter Rough-in Valve (R11000)
Do you like this Delta shower system, but want to make changes to it? Give us a call & one of our customer care experts will help customize your own personal Delta shower.
Delta Dryden DSS-Dryden-1402 Shower System Features:
- Covered under Delta's Limited Lifetime Faucet and Finish Warranty
- Single Function Pressure Balanced Valve Cartridge
- Single Metal Lever Handle for Ease of Temperature Control
- Monitor Scald-Guard Valve Keeps Water Temperature to +/-3°F
- 3 setting 2 port diverter: 2 individual positions and 1 shared position
- Note: the RIGHT side diverter port MUST be capped
- Touch-Clean Full Body Spray Raincan Showerhead
- Touch-Clean Body Sprays with 30 Degree Up and Down Adjustment
- Integrated Service Stops on Mixing Rough-In Valve
Delta DSS-Dryden-1402 Delta Shower System Specifications:
- Shower Trim Dimensions: 7"W x 7"H
- Diverter Trim Dimensions: 4-1/2"W x 4-1/2"H
- Shower Head Dimensions: 6-9/16"W x 3-1/8"H
- Body Spray Dimensions: 2-11/16"W x 2-11/16"H x 2-5/32"D
- Shower Arm Flange Dimensions: 2"W x 2"H
- Shower Arm Dimension: 5.5"
- Shower Head Flow Rate: 2.5 gpm @ 80psi
- Body Spray Flow Rate: 1.75 gpm @ 80 psi (per body spray)
- Rough-In Valve Flow Rate: 7.3 gpm @ 60 psi
Why Buy Delta Dryden DSS-Dryden-1402 From Us:
- We are a Delta Preferred Authorized Online Dealer for Guaranteed Warranty Coverage
- Customer Care Experts Available 7 Days a Week to Serve You Before & After Purchase
- A Showroom Experience from the Comfort of Your Home or Office
Delta Dryden DSS-Dryden-1402 Shower Systems Technologies / Benefits:
- Touch Clean: Delta offers showers equipped with Touch Clean soft, rubber nubbins (spray holes) that allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger. This is particularly helpful for areas with hard water.
- Monitor: Delta Monitor showers feature pressure balance valve cartridges, which protect against sudden temperature or pressure changes to keep the water in the shower within a safe +/- 3°F. Monitor valves also feature a high-temperature limit stop that can be adjusted to suit your shower needs.
- MultiChoice Valve: Flexibility is the big benefit of the MultiChoice Universal Valve. Once the MultiChoice rough is installed, future shower function upgrades or style changes can easily be made without altering the plumbing behind the wall.