Delta DSS-Ashlyn-1401 Shower System Includes:
- Ashlyn Monitor 14 Series shower set (T14264)
- Ashlyn 3 function diverter (T11864)
- Hand shower set with hose (57051) Matte Black comes with model 51799
- Wall supply elbow / wall union (50560)
- Mixing Rough-In Valve (R10000-UNWSHF) Shower Only NO Tub Outlet
- Diverter Rough in valve (R11000)
Do you like this Delta shower system, but want to make changes to it? Give us a call ! One of our customer care experts will help customize your own personal Delta shower.
Delta Ashlyn DSS-1401 Shower System Features:
- Covered under Delta's Limited Lifetime Faucet and Finish Warranty
- Single function pressure balanced valve cartridge
- Tempurature only controlled with handle
- Monitor scald-guard valve keeps water temperature to +/-3°f
- 3 setting 2 port diverter: 2 individual positions and 1 shared position
- Note: the RIGHT side diverter port MUST be capped
- Touch-Clean Raincan showerhead
- Touch-Clean single function hand shower
- 69" long, extends to 82” long, Ultraflex hose in matching finish
- Round Wall Elbow (1/2" IPS Inlet, 1/2" IPS Outlet)
- 25-3/4" slide bar with adjustable slide hand shower holder
- Integrated Service Stops on Mixing Rough-In Valve
Delta DSS-Ashlyn-1401 Shower System Specifications:
- Shower Trim Dimensions: 5-1/2" W x 5-1/2" H
- Diverter Trim Dimensions: 4-1/2" W x 5" H
- Shower Head Dimensions: 5-1/4"W x 2-5/8"H
- Shower Arm Flange Dimensions: 2-1/2"W x 2-1/2"H
- Shower Arm Reach: 5-1/2"
- Slide Bar Height: 25-3/4" H
- Hand Shower Dimension: 8" H
- Wall Elbow Dimensions: 2-3/16" W x 2-3/16" H x 1-1/2" D
- Shower Head Flow Rate: 1.75 gpm @ 80psi
- Hand Shower Flow Rate: 1.75 gpm @ 80 psi
Why Buy Delta Monitor Ashlyn DSS-1401 Shower System From Us:
- We are a Delta Preferred Authorized Online Dealer for Guaranteed Warranty Coverage
- Customer Care Experts Available 7 Days a Week to Serve You Before & After Purchase
- A Showroom Experience from the Comfort of Your Home or Office
Delta Ashlyn DSS-1401 Shower System Technologies / Benefits:
- Touch Clean: Delta offers showers equipped with Touch Clean soft, rubber nubbins (spray holes) that allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger. This is particularly helpful for areas with hard water.
- Monitor: Delta Monitor showers feature pressure balance valve cartridges, which protect against sudden temperature or pressure changes to keep the water in the shower within a safe +/- 3°F. Monitor valves also feature a high-temperature limit stop that can be adjusted to suit your shower needs.
- MultiChoice Valve: Flexibility is the big benefit of the MultiChoice Universal Valve. Once the MultiChoice rough is installed, future shower function upgrades or style changes can easily be made without altering the plumbing behind the wall.