California Non-Compliant Shower Head - 2.0 GPM MaximumThis item cannot be shipped to the following location(s): CA
|Danze Shower System Design Guide|
|Diverter Location||Tub Spout|
|Faucet Type||Bathtub Faucet, Shower Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Shower Arm Reach||6|
|Shower Head Included||Yes|
|Showerhead Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve required
- Fully covered under Danze’s limited lifetime faucet warranty
- High-quality finishing process – finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Shower faucets from Danze are designed like those for a 5-star hotel, yet fit seamlessly in the home
- Single function shower head
- Single function cartridge – one handle controls both water volume and temperature
- Pressure balancing valve cartridge – maintains water temperature through supply disruptions
- Included in Tub and Shower Package: Valve trim, shower head, shower arm and tub spout
- ADA compliant handle
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware required for trim installation is included
Valve Trim Specifications:
- A swinging temperature dial allows for pin-point volume and temperature control
- Escutcheon (Cover Plate) Dimensions: 7-3/16" W X 7-3/16" H
- Valve includes pre-set safety stop with override capability
- Rough-in valve is sold separately (when checking out valve options will be presented)
Shower Head Specifications:
- Single function shower head with full-body spray pattern
- Shower head rotates 360-degrees on a swivel ball assembly
- Flow Rate: 2.5 gallons-per-minute
- Spray Face Width: 4"
- Shower Arm Length: 6"
Tub Spout Specifications:
- Spout Reach: 4-7/8" (measured from wall to center of spout outlet)
- Integrated diverter – for switching between tub and shower applications
- Unrestricted flow rate – fills tub rapidly
Additional Danze Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Danze Products
- Shop All Danze Fairmont Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Danze D510040T
Our SKU: D510040T
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
- Distressed Bronze
- Distressed Nickel
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Every element in your bathroom and kitchen should awaken your senses like a splash of cool water. That’s what you’ll experience with Danze. Beautiful designs that also happen to be refreshingly affordable. Our products are an expression of our customers and their relentless search for something beautiful and distinctive. That’s why every day, all over America, Danze helps people delight in their homes and their personal surroundings.
Danze innovation has consistently been recognized with design awards and recognition. You’ll also appreciate the high levels of craftsmanship that are revealed by the fit, finish and design of Danze products. We take pride in the faucets, showers, accessories, toilets, sinks and furniture that we manufacture so you can feel confident that your purchase will provide years of beauty and trouble free performance.
Danze – Distinctively Different
Danze Fairmont Collection
Other Products In The Danze Fairmont Collection
Bar / Prep Faucet From the Fairmont Collection$141.00-$141.00(7)
Fairmont Single Handle Pressure Balance Trim for V...$54.40-$122.27
Wall Mounted Pot Filler Faucet with 22" Double-Joi...$229.00-$301.56(8)
Bar / Prep Faucet From the Fairmont Collection$200.85-$291.20
Pullout Spray Kitchen Faucet From the Fairmont Collection$129.00-$129.00(6)
Danze offers a a lifetime warranty, backed by superior customer service.
All parts of the Danze faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the consumer purchaser owns it. Danze stands behind this claim with toll-free customer service availability 6 days a week for installation assistance and replacement parts.
For quick reference information regarding spec sheet, parts lists and installation instructions, click on the Technical Specs button in the search menu above.