We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Danze Shower System Design Guide|
|Diverter Location||Deck Mounted|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Centers||10, 11, 12, 8, 9|
|Faucet Type||Bathtub Faucet|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.75|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Slide Bar Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
|Wall Supply Included||No|
- Faucet body and handles feature all-brass construction
- Fully covered under Danze’s limited lifetime faucet warranty
- High-quality finishing process – finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Personal hand shower included – helps to rinse down tub or just rinsing off after a bath
- Bathroom faucets from Danze are engineered to function flawlessly and feature enduring designs
- Deck mount installation – faucet mounts directly to the tub fixture
- Double handle operation – handles rest on ¼ turn valve seats
- 2 handles included with faucet
- Rough-in not included (when checking out rough-in options will be presented)
- Drip-Free Ceramic Disc Valves: By making these components standard across all of their bathroom faucets, Danze has made leaking and rough operating faucets a thing of the past. These valves provide a lifetime of smooth handle control, and never allow a drop of water out of place. They are maintenance free and are sturdy enough to withstand the most severe conditions.
- Overall Height: 8-1/4" (measured from mounting deck to highest point on faucet)
- Spout Height: 5-1/4" (measured from mounting deck to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 6-1/8" (measured from center of faucet body to center of spout outlet)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 3-1/2" (cannot mount on decks thicker without extension kit)
Additional Danze Links
Our SKU: D314766
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
The Danze D314766 does not have an extra handle available for the product.
does this unit have an extra turn handle... my shower spout is at the other end of my tub... i would need the spout and 2 turn handles on one end.. and the shower spray and turn handle on the other
A. The Danze D314766 does not have an extra handle available for the product.
Every element in your bathroom and kitchen should awaken your senses like a splash of cool water. That’s what you’ll experience with Danze. Beautiful designs that also happen to be refreshingly affordable. Our products are an expression of our customers and their relentless search for something beautiful and distinctive. That’s why every day, all over America, Danze helps people delight in their homes and their personal surroundings.
Danze innovation has consistently been recognized with design awards and recognition. You’ll also appreciate the high levels of craftsmanship that are revealed by the fit, finish and design of Danze products. We take pride in the faucets, showers, accessories, toilets, sinks and furniture that we manufacture so you can feel confident that your purchase will provide years of beauty and trouble free performance.
Danze – Distinctively Different
Danze Brandywood Collection
Other Products In The Danze Brandywood Collection
Thermostatic Valve Trim with Lever Handle From the...$51.00-$69.00
Widespread Bathroom Faucet From the Brandywood Col...$119.00-$119.00(2)
Deck Mounted Roman Tub Faucet Trim From the Brandy...$67.00-$94.00
Bathroom Package - Includes Widespread Bathroom Fa...$387.00-$387.00
Widespread Bathroom Faucet From the Brandywood Col...$289.90-$289.90
Danze offers a a lifetime warranty, backed by superior customer service.
All parts of the Danze faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the consumer purchaser owns it. Danze stands behind this claim with toll-free customer service availability 6 days a week for installation assistance and replacement parts.
For quick reference information regarding spec sheet, parts lists and installation instructions, click on the Technical Specs button in the search menu above.