- Manufactured and assembled in the United States of America
- Faucet body and handles are covered under Chicago Faucet’s limited lifetime warranty
- Constructed of solid brass
- High quality chrome plated finish – finishes are covered under warranty for a year
- Single handle operation
- Pressure balancing valve cartridge
- Shower Package Includes: Valve trim, pressure balancing valve, tub spout, shower head, and shower arm
- Single function cartridge - one handle controls both volume and temperature
- Swivel ball assembly allows showerhead to rotate for total coverage
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- Mounting hardware not included
The Chicago Faucets Benefit
Commercial Grade Faucet: When a product is marked as "commercial grade" it means it has been built specifically to stand the test of time, and has been factory tested to function flawlessly through constant and continuous use. It is expected that faucets used in a commerce fashion will see much more use, and inversely abuse than typical faucets you might see in a residential setting, so they are engineered to do just that. Using simple, yet reliable, designs coupled with the industry's highest quality materials these faucets are some of the most reliable on the market. Although they are marketed as being ideal for commercial settings, the savvy home owner might take the quality found here and add a staple of functionality throughout the home as well.
- Temperature control includes pre-set safety stops
- Escutcheon Diameter: 6-3/4"
- Tub Spout Reach: 4-7/8"
- Single function shower head features full body spray pattern
- Flow Rate: 1.5 gallons-per-minute
- Complete with standard 6" shower arm
- 2-1/2" adjustable shower arm wall flange included
Codes and Compliances:
- ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1
- ASSE 1016
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):