This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Shower Valve Required
Traditional Single Handle Pressure Balance Shower Valve Trim Less Tub Spout
- Monitor® 14 Series pressure balanced bath mixing valve with Scald-Guard®.
- Maintains a balanced pressure of hot and cold water even when a valve is turned on or off elsewhere in the system.
- For use with MultiChoice® Universal rough valve body. (R10000 Series)
- Back-to-back installation capability.
- Solid brass fabricated body.
- Temperature only controlled with handle.
- Field adjustable to limit handle rotation into hot water zone.
- 120° maximum handle rotation.
- All parts replaceable from the front of the valve.
- Water efficient showerhead - 1.75 gpm.
- ADA Compliant: No
- WaterSense Certified: Yes
- Width: 7.5"
- Showerhead Width: 7.5"
- Shower Arm Reach: 16.5"
- Showerhead Shape: Round
- Showerhead: Single Function
- Spray Settings: 1
- Flow Rate: 1.75 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Material: Brass
- Product Weight: 6.630 lbs.
- Number Of Handles: 1
- Handle Style: Metal Lever
- Handles Included: Yes
- Diverter Included: No
- Handshower Included: No
- Pressure Balanced: Yes
- Slide Bar Included: No
- Valve Included: No
- WaterSense: The WaterSense label signifies Brizo's commitment to working with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to encourage the efficient use of water and actively protect the future of our nation's water supply. WaterSense labeled faucets use 20% less water and perform as well or better than their less efficient counterparts.
- H2Okinetic®: Brizo's proprietary H2Okinetic® Technology uses the science of fluidics to create a warmer shower experience that feels like more water, without using more water. This is accomplished through larger water droplets that leave the spray head in a unique wave pattern. H2Okinetic® showers are self-cleaning, have larger spray holes that don't clog, and do not use any moving parts, so they are very low-maintenance.
- Water Efficient Product meeting CALGreen standards:
- Kitchen Faucets: Flow Rate of 1.8 gpm or 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.2 gpm.
- Lavatory Faucets: Flow Rate of 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.
- Showerheads and Handshowers: Flow Rate of 1.5 or 2.0 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.
- Brilliance Finishes: Many Brizo products are made with Brilliance® finishes, which resist abrasions and discolorations better than traditional brass or even chrome.
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brizo T60P210-BB*
- Brizo T60P210-BZ*
Brilliance Brushed Bronze
- Brizo T60P210-BN
Brilliance Brushed Nickel
- Brizo T60P210-PN
Brilliance Polished Nickel
- Brizo T60P210-PC
- Brizo T60P210-RB
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.