This traditional molded wood seat gives you strength and stability and works well for basic bathroom applications. It features Top-Tite hinges that ensure the seat fits securely to a bowl. This product is made with environmentally friendly materials and processes.
- Durable molded wood with a high-gloss finish that resists chipping and scratching
- Pro Top-Tite® hinge for easy installation
- Color-matched bumpers and hinges
- Fits all manufacturers' elongated bowls
- Made in the USA (Sheboygan Falls, WI)
- Made with environmentally friendly materials and processes
- Height: 1-9/10" (measured from the rim of toilet fixture to the highest point on the seat)
- Width: 14-1/16" (measured from left most point to the right most point on the seat)
- Length: 17-4/5" (measured from the back of the hinges to the front most part of the seat)
- Width (Inside): 8-1/8" (measured from the left edge to the right edge of the inner opening of the seat)
- Center to Center: 5-1/2"
- Bowl Shape: Elongated
- Seat Front: Open
- Material: Wood
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year
Additional Bemis Links
Our SKU: 1550PRO
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Bemis offers a one year warranty for all residential toilet seats from date of purchase.
For assistance or problems with installation:
In the USA, call toll free: 800.558.7651.
If outside the USA, write to:
Bemis Manufacturing Company
Consumer Toilet Seats
300 Mill Street
P.O. Box 901
Sheboygan Falls, Wisconsin 53085-0901.