Basco A001-8XP Features:
- Covered under Basco's limited lifetime warranty
- Constructed of durable 3/16" thick tempered glass and complemented by anodized aluminum profiles and guide rails
- Coordinates with products from the Sopora line seamlessly
- A framed design gives a classic, sturdy look and feel to the shower
- Pivot/Hinged shower door operation gives an impressive look to any shower unit and gives the feeling of more space as you utilize the shower
- Door opens to the left or right depending upon installation configuration
- Out-of-plumb adjustment up to 3/8"
- Bottom threshold designed to repel water away from entrance
- This is a shower door only – a shower base and walls may be required to complete unit
- Made in America
- NOTE: The biggest challenge in selecting the correct shower door is determining the finished opening width – be sure your desired opening measures between the "Enclosure Width Range" note below.
Basco A001-8XP Technologies / Benefits:
- AquaGlideXP: Clear AquaGlideXP glass helps repel soap film, spotting and mineral deposits.
Basco A001-8XP Specifications:
- Overall Height: 63-1/2" (bottom to top of door fixture)
- Overall Width: 32-7/8" (left to right of door fixture)
- Maximum Door Opening: 30-3/8"
- Enclosure Width Range: 31-1/8" to 32-7/8" (range of enclosure sizes door will accommodate)
- Opening Direction: Reversible
- Glass Thickness: 3/16"
- Number of Panels: 1
Dimensions and Measurements
Characteristics and Features
Left, Right, Reversible
Number Of Doors
Warranty and Product Information
Country Of Origin
Made in America